➤ ten . . .

YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF MARUI'S ROOM...

Because the others said they will have a small party there. You twisted the doorknob to open it, mentally preparing yourself to the people who are possibly there.

"Fancy-schmancy~!" Someone shouted inside the room as you entered the room. Four people were already inside. They greeted you with a knowing smile.

"Yuuki, you're embarrassing yourself and everyone around you."

"Ohh, Hey-a." You mumbled tiredly, rubbing the drowsiness away from your eyes as you scan the place.

"Seems nice," you thought while letting out a small yawn.

"You seem tired, Y/N-chan." Ryoko pointed out.

"Mmm.." You just let out a hum as a response.

"U-um.."

"Oh, Marui-kun. You look a little wasted."

"What do you mean a little? He looks wasted as fuck." You said while laughing at Marui's state. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was disheveled. He was almost a living zombie at this point.

"Do I?" The male asked while shivering.

"Then why don't you hear what I have to say?" You went to his bed where Yuuki was resting. You then sat on the edge of the bed, looking around the enormous room. This place can fit a lot of people. It was so big and spacious but had no furniture. It made you scrunch your nose.

"Let's call it a day and get some rest for tomorrow." Marui said.

"Heh~ but we are resting now so.." You mumbled, you then let yourself fall on the soft bed.

"We're here! Let's play!" The others said, while carrying some items you couldn't tell what they were.

"Yay~!" You cheered.

"Why do you guys keep coming to my room?!" Marui shouted at them.

"All right! What should we do?!" Yuuki excitedly asked.

"Daihinmin! 100 games!"

"F-fine! It's on!"

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Two minutes and fifteen seconds." You counted.

"Their exhaustion overwhelmed them the moment they eased up."

"Well, we can let them be till lights out."

Yeah, they suddenly passed out due to exhaustion after playing for 2 minutes.

"Woah, Yukihira-kun! I didn't know you were good at juggling?!" You said, amazed by him. The red-haired male just gave you a playful grin as you watch him intently.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yukihira Soma's
Affection Points: +5

Love Interest Percentage:
12%
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Aren't you sleepy yet, Megumi-chan? That's so unlike you."

"Yeah, it's kinda weird."

"Well, you've been super focused the whole day." Yukihira said, still juggling the paper cups.

"Hehe, that's true.." They started talking about the camp training and other stuff. After a few minutes of listening to them, you suddenly let out a yawn, indicating that you were sleepy. You stood up, taking the attention of the others, you gave them a tired smile.