➤ seventeen . . .

"Y/N KINOSHITA?! ...

The only daughter of the powerful Kinoshita couple?!" Tonita was surprised to see you standing there in front of you. 

"Mmm, the one and only." You replied filled with confidence. A sudden tiredness hit your body, you covered your mouth as you yawned. The person stood there, kinda frozen at your actions. They had expected for you to be more prestige and well groomer and certainly disciplined. Not...this. 

"I'll go upstairs first, call me if you need me." You bowed slightly at them while smiling softly and went upstairs, going towards your bedroom to get a nice rest.

You hadn't really changed into comfortable clothes throughout the day and still wore the Totsuki  uniform. It had always bugged you on why the skirt was always so short and nearly showing areas that could make them a target during the evening.

 Yukihira just nodded his head at you, his brain was occupied of thinking about strategies to steal back the customers.

"Yukihira! You need a taste-tester, don't you?" The blonde lady asked eagerly, leaning unto the counter that had grease and other unclean stuff that Yukihira had forgotten to clean up.

"Huh?" She then started pushing the short brown-haired girl towards Yukihira.

"She's not in any clubs, and I bet she's got good taste!"

"Oh... Well, I have Y/N who has a good taste also but... Is it okay for her?" Yukihira asked, the two girls started whispering to each other, when the blonde suddenly karate chopped the other girl and started mimicking the brown-haired lady's voice.

The red haired male stood there awkwardly, not knowing what he was supposed to do.

"I'll do my best!" The girl mimicked.

"Thanks for helping me out, Kurase!"

"We'd better check out their karaage first. Then we'll brainstorm our menu." The red-haired male informed the girl named Kurase.

"Okay!" The blonde was still mimicking the girl's voice because Kurase was still unsconcious.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, then." Yukihira said.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

You woke up by the lovely nap that you had. A sudden growl from your stomach erupted, indicating that you were hungry. Well, you didn't had lunch and dinner because you were too busy exploring and too tired to even move.  

"I bet that Kinoshita's parents would scold her for not eating." You snickered a bit, too lazy to get up from the surprisingly comfortable bed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

System:

You are Y/n. Obviously you would get scolded. I may be part of the game, but that doesn't stop me from scolding you, idiot.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your eyes widened at what the system had referred to you as. Sure, you often get called an idiot both in your world and in the game, but you never expected it to come from system.