➤ twenty - four . . .

"I THOUGHT YOU ONLY JOIN A LAB ONCE ...

you're a second year?" Megumi said, slightly confused by the information that she had heard from others.

"Well, it's because this woman needs me." Akira replied. They averted their attention to Jun, who's blowing her tea. You let out a silent giggle as you took Yukihira's hand, playing with his slender fingers

"Damn, I always wanted these type of hands back then." You thought, admiring how beautiful his fingers are.

You had this type of thing where you always fidget with your close one's fingers when you're bored, or nervous.

The red-haired male was already used to your sudden playing with his hand because you've already done this countless of times to him, and he also noticed it that you do this to your other dormmates as well.

You really don't know where you picked it up so you can only guess you got it from your real life, or the real
Y/N Kinoshita was like this also.

"She's incapable of anything other than fiddling with spices. Right, Jun?" Akira teased the poor woman, who looked at him in shock after spilling her very noticeable flaw.

"Don't call me Jun! Call me Professor Shiomi! Hayama-kun, you're my assistant. You should show me some respect!" Jun went to her assistant and started scolding the male, who didn't pay any attention to it. Instead, he started saying more things about Jun's flaws.

"Jun, you were supposed to water the plants today. You forgot. I did it for you." Akira said, looking down at Jun, his legs were crossed while the poor lady was sitting on the floor, already feeling embarrassed.

"Why even get plants when you don't care for them? It's like saying you'll have a kid and not give it the necessities it needs."

She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, I know." Jun replied in a small voice.

"You forgot last week, too, and the plants almost died." 

"Yes, that was my fault."

"And who helped host the guests that you ignored entirely last month?" He was already spilling the things that Jun forgot to do. The lady was already embarassed enough, and yet Akira still wouldn't stop.

"Hayama-kun, it was you."

"Now now, Akira. Stop teasing Shiomi-san~" You said, stopping them as you sweat dropped from their conversation. For an assistant to almost professor relationship, they bicker a lot like an old married couple.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

The two visitors wandered their eyes around the room, they were amazed at the countless spices that were displayed in each container and shelf. Even you were shocked to see that they were arranged too neatly.

"There are a tons of spices. Oh, this smells a lot like curry!" Yukihira exclaimed, after smelling the other leaves that were resting in a stainless container.

"Oh, that? It's a spice called Kari Patta." You were the one to answer, you knew it because it's all thanks to Akira and Jun who helped you and kind of your knowledge on the game.

"Yup, it also goes by the name curry leaf." Akira added, holding a cup filled with tea.

"He likes drinking tea often." you thought. You could never imagine yourself drinking that. Well, you do love the smell of some teas, but you really don't like the taste of it.