➤ twenty - one . . .

A WEEK HAD ENDED...

You spent your vacation by helping Yukihira defeat the Karaage Store. It did turn out great, you guys won, that's for sure and as a pat on the back, you all ate Karaage that made you run to the bathroom to spit everything out.

Though, you didn't had a good sleep today and already made the choice to not wake up like you usally would, but you were jolted awake by the loud noises made by your dormmates. You were now outside the dorm, walking towards the Shokugeki arena as your earphones were plugged in, listening to your favorite music as you look up, admiring the beautiful sky. 

"I should have gotten more sleep." You sighed, looking at your shoes. The bags under your eyes didn't help the fact that you had the lack of sleep nor did the music. And who the fuck has ambience music on their playlist when they can just remove the music? Right, it was Kinoshita.

Someone who's brave enough had challenge you to a shokugeki you accepted it right away because, why not? You're already getting bored by the same routine everyday. A small shokugeki won't hurt, right? And considering the fact you had quite a lot of time on your hands, you agreed to it. And you really wanted to see the look on that cocky and overly confident student's look when they lose.

While looking around, your eyes saw a certain blonde who you wanted to see at times like this. A small smile formed your lips as you fastened your pace to get to him. You pulled one of the buds from your ear.

"Takumi, Isami!" You shouted, waving your hands as you were close to their place. The two males glance at you and the blonde's eyes widened in shock. Isami was also shocked but he quickly recovered and waved at you.

"Good morning~" The corners of your lips curled up as you walked beside them, brushing the hair that became a mess because you caught up with them.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Isami said energetically compared to Takumi that didn't even spare a glimpse at you and instead just raised his hand.

"Oh yeah, can you guys teach me some Italian dishes when we have free times?" You asked them.

"Eh? Aren't you good with those, Y/N?" Takumi asked, finally looking at you upon the mention od Italian dishes. 

You made a face."Damn, will just talk if needed to."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

He is the living embodiment of the stereotypical cold blond boy that many will fall over and will only talk if necessary which is commonly portrayed in the movies.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"System stop being a dick."

"Yeah, but I'm still lacking. Are you okay with that? I mean, it's okay if you guys don't want to." You supposed, smiling in disappointment. 

"That's a lie, Y/N Kinoshita can make any cuisines without flaws."  You looked away and smirked as to not spot the lie that you just told.

"It's okay for us, Y/N! But I have some extra credits to do later, so Nii-chan will be the one to teach you. Then, I'll get going now!" Isami exclaimed and left, leaving his tsundere brother behind.