< special episode >

CHRISTMAS PARTY...

December 24th, 8:30 PM

"Soma-kun! Have you finished making the beef tenderloin?!" Yuki shouted from the dining area.

"Yeah!" The male shouted back.

"Oh! Yuki-chan, I will be making the desserts now. I'll leave the decorating task to you!" You informed the said girl, who nodded her head and gave you a smile. You then went inside the kitchen, no one was inside because Yukihira- who was incharge with the other cookings had left to place them on the dining table.

You put on your apron and started collecting the needs to make the desserts. After that, you started mixing them to make a bread cake from scratch.

After a few minutes, you placed them inside the oven. You then started mixing ingredients again for the icing of the cake. You heard faint footsteps inside the kitchen. You glance at your back and saw Takumi walking towards where the plates and utensils were stored.

"Takumi-kun, come here." You instructed the handsome blonde, who gladly obeyed. You took a spoonful of the icing that you made and point it infront of his mouth.

"Taste it, tell me if it's good." You said. The male tasted it and hummed, nodding his head slowly. You then held his chin, you leaned closer enough that one wrong move and both of your lips will touch.

"I wanna ruin our friendship~" You whispered, Takumi's eyes went big.

"H-hu—!"

"We should be lovers instead~" you cooed, the male got shocked more by your statement. You then started leaning more, trying to close the gap between the both's faces, but in your dismay, you suddenly laughed, you didn't get to maintain your posture.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. It was a new song I discovered." You told him while laughing. after a few seconds, you gave him an angelic smile.

"How's the icing?" you asked, glancing back at the dessert that you were making. The poor boy was a blushing mess due to your teasings.

"I-it's great.." The boy muttured, turning away as he doesn't want you to see his flustered face.

"Okay! Are you going back to the dining area?" You asked him without looking. Though you saw at your peripheral view that he nodded.

"Uh- can you bring those cookies there? Thank you!" You said, pointing at the newly-baked cookies on the counter
The boy nodded his head, still flustered. He then went outside the kitchen while bringing the tray of gingerbread cookies.

A few minutes of silence inside the room, only the sounds of you cooking can be heard.

"Y/n-san." someone called for you, the voice was awfully familliar.

"Yes, Erina-chan?" you replied, the girl went towards you and peaked on what you were doing.

"Do you need help?" The God Tongue asked timidly, you nodded your head and glance at her. You gave Erina the instructions and the two of you started baking together. You started humming a tune, it was your habit that whenever you concentrate on doing something, you just started humming random songs. Sometimes whisper-singing them.