➤ two . . .

ENTERING THE TOTSUKI CULINARY ACADEMY...

It is now the first day of your High School Life. You were about to enter the school when you suddenly saw a girl around your age with two low braids. The girl was shaking, maybe because she was nervous? Who knows? You approached the nervous girl and tapped on her shoulder to grab her attention.

"Hm? What's a cute girl like you doing here outside Totsuki? Why won't you go inside?" You cooed, giving the girl an angelic smile. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Name: Tadokoro Megumi
Age: 15
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Megumi is cuter up close.." You thought to yourself, smiling softly. The girl named Megumi sighed and glanced at you. Her eyes grew big.

"E-eh?! Y-Y/n Ki-Kinoshita?!" Megumi shouted, you then placed your index finger on your chin.

"Heh~? I didn't know I was quite popular." You smirked, playing the role of Y/n excellently.

"Then, I'll be going now, ojou-sama might shout at me if I'm late~" You sung, you gave her a small wave and you entered the school. Students of Totsuki were already lined up, you on the other hand went to the side of the stage were Erina stood at.

"We will next present the new students with their class badge." The emcee said announces as he looks at the paper that was on the small podium in front of him.

"Incoming Valedictorian, Nakiri Erina." When Urara called her name, Erina went to the stage.

"Here." She said and started walking all the way to the front, wearing a confident smile. You clapped but not too loud while leaning against the wall.

"Ah, Erina-sama.. Exquisite as always." One of the complimented her.

"Beautiful and at the top of her class.." 

"She is perfection incarnate!"

"If I could go on a date with her for even a single day, I'd die happily."

"Dumbass, Watch your mouth! Y/n-sama might here you!"

"You'll get kicked out of the academy!"

"Yeah..."

"She's the daughter of the don who heads the food industry mafia!"

After Erina had her badge, she started walking all the way to the tent-like place that she will be staying for the meantime.

"Congrats, Erina-chan~" You cooed, clapping while showing a smile.

"Next, Incoming Salutatorian, Kinoshita Y/n." Erina was the one to give you a smile this time. You got to the stage, smiling confidently at the students whose eyes all followed you

"Y/n-sama is getting prettier each day~!" One of the students said looking at you with dreamy eyes as they sigh softly, wishing some sort of dating scenarios with you.

"I know, right?!" The other one agreed.

"Whoever is Y/n-sama's future boyfriend is lucky!"

"That would be me, of course!"

"Keep on dreaming!"

After putting the badge on your chest, you thanked them and went to the side of the stage.

"We now welcome our keynote speaker: The director of our Totsuki Academy--" The students suddenly gasped, some of them were shaking in fear as they heard. Their priceless expression made you burst out into a laughing mess.