➤ eighteen . . .

WEARING A WHITE SHORT...

Sleeves and a f/c loose blouse that was halfway buttoned up, you paired it up with a denim short and wore your favorite sandals, you went downstairs and spotted the same girl with brown short hair from yesterday.

"Sorry, Kurase, can you hang on for a second?" Yukihira shouted from somewhere inside the restaurant. Such a small place and yet your dumbass still doesn't know where the hell is he.

"S-sure, I'm fine!" Kurase replied, stuttering slightly. You went towards the girl and sat on one of the empty stools, leaning against the wooden counter with your elbow on the counter and your head resting on the palm of your hand. You glance at the girl beside you and noticed that was bottling up her nervousness.

Why is she so nervous even?

"Are you okay? You look nervous as hell." You mumbled, frowning because you didn't had enough sleep because system decided to wake you up.

"A-ah! I-I'm okay.." Kurase answered you, avoiding to look at you eyes. You just shrugged your shoulders and sighed softly. The sliding door opened and Ikumi appeared from it. You looked at Ikumi unfazed before you let out a slight chuckle.

"Hey." Nikumi said after opening the door, making a peace sign with her hand.

"This is Yukihira Souma's place, right?" ikumi asked, walking towards the nervous girl. You scoffed a bit, petty that she didn't notice you.

"Y-yes."

"Yo, Nikumi." You mumbled lazily. The said girl looked at your way and her eyes grew big.

"Y/N-sama?" The girl ate her words, looking at the figure that stood on the stool.

"It really is Y/N-sama," she thought to herself.

"Oh hey, Nikumi! Thanks for coming." Yukihira suddenly appeared out of no where, wearing his casual clothes which you RARELY ever see.

"Wow. He actually looks fine as hell."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Don't get biased wreck.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"This isn't even KPOP!"

"Oh, you're awake, Y/N! Good morning." Yukihira greeted you, giving you a small warm smile that made you feel butterflies inside your stomach.

"Agh! He looks so handsome wearing casual clothes!" you started fangirling inside your head.

"Morning." You replied in a small cute voice, giving him a closed-eye smile which made him chuckle at how you changed when he was in your sight.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Ew. Did you really just do that?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You face fell because of what system said, leaning back into the wooden counter again.

"Right, anyways.. This is Kurase. She's one of my old classmates from Junior High. I asked her to be a taste-tester." The red-haired male introduced his friend, making you choke on your own saliva.

"What in the Koro sensei?"

"Huh?" Ikumi let out a confused sound.

"Yeah, Nikumi. We have the same reaction uh-huh." You mentally nodded.

"And Kurase, these two are one of my classmates from High School. Nikumi is a meat master and Y/N is known as the Goddess of Mix Asian Cuisines." Yukihira said while pointing to the both of you.

"Meat master, G-goddess?" Kurase started shaking because of their given alias. She repeated the word 'goddess' multiple times like a broken record.

"You can call them Nikumi and Y/N."

"N-nikumi?"

"D-dont spread that nickname around! I'll punch you!" Ikumi shouted at Yukihira.

"Anyway, now that everyone's here, let's go check out enemy territory!"

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Wow, this place is so huge now!" The male exclaimed, looking around while your hands were holding to Yukihira's arms as if you were afraid to get lose in this huge crowd. The boy didn't mind at all, he likes it whenever you do little touches like this but he never voices them out because it would have broken his huge ego.

"It looks pretty trendy too. It's no matter surprise that our shopping district's on the ropes!" Yukihira said and started laughing, you were mentally facepalming by the cheery voice of his.

"Oh god." You muttered, shaking your head.

"Th-this is no laughing matter, Yukihira-kun.." Kurase mumbled softly.

"Whatever! It's not like I expected to be all alone with Yukihira in his home! The reason I'm here is to think up a new dish!" Ikumi thought to herself, while the other males that were on the side are looking at her sexy figure.

"She also looks nice. Why does everyone look so nice system." You whined, pushing your bottom lip out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

The creator of the anime wanted to give the characters very different styles and way of clothing to differentiate them.

But do not worry, Y/n. You're still the prettiest.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Aw that's so sweet!"

"She said her name is Mito-san, and the girl in the front is Kinoshita-san.. They're like an actress, or even a model. People are looking at them.. High School students are amazing.." Kurase told herself, looking at you and Ikumi who didn't bother to take a glance at you.

"Ah! A-are you Y/N Kinoshita?!" Someone shouted, making all of you glance at their direction. Two girls strides towards you, covering half of their faces as if they were fans of a famous group.

"Yup, do you need anything?" You asked in a soft voice, their eyes twinkle at the sound of your angelic voice, it indeed really matched your porcelain face.

"C-can we have a picture?!" One of them asked, making you chuckle softly at their innocence. You smiled at them from ear to ear before you nodded at them.

"Sure!" They then went beside you and took a selfie. After a few clicks, they are finally satisfied by the pictures. The two gave you a bow multiple times and left, one of them were squealing.

"Woah, I didn't know you were popular in and outside the school." Yukihira exclaimed.

"I didn't even know either!" You let out a soft laugh and started walking. The male just stared at you with amusement dancing in his eyes and just shook his head and chuckled.

"Its the fact she is a Kinoshita. The Kinoshita clan has always been famous for their cooking skills. Not to mention, they have a series on the television solely for their clan." Ikumi remarked, putting her hands behind her head.

"Oh, Soma! There's the karaate store something!" You exclaimed, pointing at the store where there was a super long line. The red-haired male let out a small chuckle and gave you a pat on the top of your head.

"It's Karaage, Y/N." He corrected you, making your face red like a tomato due to embarrassment.

"How come I always forget that?!"

[ special tag::
hallunii <3 ]