➤ twenty - six . . .

"GROUP A HALL"...

"Begin.. Cooking!" Sanzaemon shouted, his face was plastered on the huge flat screen tv in front that started the students' off with the skills they had learned over the course of the so called training camp they were at.

You were on the sidelines with Eizan, expecting someone important to arrive and watch the battle against students.

"Welcome, I believe we informed you that we would begin at eleven?" Eizan stated, unfazed by the late appearance of the blonde haired female. Or as he would describe it as a grand entrance.

"Are you saying that, knowing full well how difficult it is to free even one minute of my schedule? Well, Eizan-kun?" Sendawara Natsume said, looking down at the male that stood before her, removing the pair of specs that hung unto the bridge of her nose the entire time they had spoke.

"S-Sendawara Natsume?!"

"She has a monopoly on the curry business in Japan." One of them exclaimed from the large and vast crowd.

"Hmm? That's not how you talk to someone important, Eizan-senpai." You told the upperclassman, who just shot you a threatening look of 'stay out of this.'

"Eizan-kun talked me into coming, but can mere students manage to entertain me? Only Y/N had entertained me so far, but she isn't counted because she's a first class bookwoman." Natsume said, sighing softly as she sat down at one of the provided seats.

Eizan sighed, adjusting his glasses. "Heh, just keep shelling out the big bucks to me."

"What was that?" Natsume glance at her back, looking at Eizan dead in the eye.

"Oh, nothing. Please enjoy the Autumn Election to your heart's content, Natsume-sama."

You furrowed your eyebrows, glancing back and forth at the. Do they always argue like this?

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Holy shit, I just felt something creepy crawl up to my spine." You exclaimed, slightly flinching by Ryo's aura after he placed the band on his head. He has always had a very menacing aura that scared a lot, but you never expected it to be this creepy and nerve racking.

"Oh my, scary but still handsome-" You thought to yourself, watching how Ryo chopped the meat and other ingredients as if he was brutally murdering someone he had held a grudge for.

"What extravagant movements." The other judge said, crossing his arms and paying more close detail to his skills in comparison to the others.

"Indeed! In comparison, however.. That one's dull." He said, averting his attention to Marui.

"Is that udon?"

"This fragrance.." You muttered, your index finger touching the tip of your chin as you glance at Akira.

"I knew it."

Ibusaki Shun opened his pot, replacing the current smell. Fogs from the smoke enveloped the huge hall, covering the sight of the other contestants. Both efficient and also has its disadvantages.

"Smoke.. Shun..?" You muttered, still unsure about it. You then take notice at the male and saw that you were right. I mean, I guess he's the only one who's expert with smoking foods and stuff.

"It's smoke!"

"Smoking is yet another method to add fragrance to a dish. This has changed the air in this hall yet again!" One of the judges exclaimed.