➤ twenty - five . . .

YOU FULLY OPENED THE
DOOR...

So that you could fit in. You entered the male's room, still not being noticed by him. You walked quietly all the way to his back.

"Konnichiwa." You whispered against his ears, your hands were placed on his waist. He slightly flinch by your sudden appearance.

The male glance at you, after a few seconds, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, Y/N. It's just you." He mumbled, he averted his attention to what he was cooking. You let go of the back hug that you gave Ibusaki and went beside him. Your right arm was placed at the counter, your cheeks resting at the palm of your hand.

"The one and only!" You proudly exclaimed. You inhaled deeply, accidentally inhaling the smokes that haven't left the room.

"This place smells like someone decided to smoke some cigarettes. But it smells good than cigarettes." You mumbled, watching him concentrate on what he was doing.

"...." You didn't get any response or sound from him, he was just staring at the food that he was cooking.

"He looks hot- who am I kidding? He's already hot since day one." You thought to yourself, admiring the male.

"Aww, I guess I should leave you." You muttered, yet he still heard it. When you were about to leave his room, he grabbed your arms and pulled you closer to him. You were out of balance by the sudden pull, Ibusaki then wrapped his arms around your waist, preventing you from falling completely.

"Holy shit." You cursed inside your head.

"Smoking food needs patience and not really any distractions. I'm almost finish, though. So wait for me." He finally said something to you. Guilt crawled up to you, suddenly feeling bad for suddenly barging into his room without notice. 

"Are you sure? I might just distract you." You mumbled, feeling a bit guilty. 

"I'm sure." He then let go of your waist and started concentrating in front. You sat on one of the empty stools.

"I saw you. You were up all night. You should get some rest at least." You said, slightly scolding the male. 

"Why are you so layed back, Y/N?" Ibusaki asked, glancing at you for a mere second. 

"Mmm, everyone's been asking me about that." You mumbled, looking at the ceiling to find an excuse to tell him. You can't just say, oh yeah I have a system with me that lets me become a pro and so good that I don't need to do anything. Fuck no. That would be both unbelievable and embarrassing.

"I dunno actually. I guess I'm being like this because my closest friends are getting anxious at getting ready for the Autumn Selection. Of course they need some sort of strength so I guess I'm here to... encourage them..?" You were unsure by your answer to him. The male let out a soft chuckle.

"I think you're doing well on encouraging them. They look so fired up than before." Ibusaki said while still laughing. 

"Really?" You asked, making sure if it's true. You did gather up plenty of strength to just encourage them, knowing that you weren't really good with words. The male nodded his head as an answer.