➤ thirteen . . .

"DOJIMA-SENPAI...

"we're the one who issued the challenge! Why?" Yukihira asked the man infront of him who had a firm and very professional expression on him.

"I made this happen when the challenge had no legs to stand on. You have to accept my conditions. Stop this rebellion of yours." Dojima replied sternly, loosening his necktie.

"B-but,"

"Dojima-senpai has a point, Soma-kun. If it weren't for him, Megumi would've been expelled. At least we could repay him back by accepting his condition that he has set." You answered, walking towards them. The red-haired male gave you a glance, his eyes giving you a "You-really-agreed-to-this?"

You just gave him a reassuring smile afterwards, placing a hand on his shoulder and gripping tightly. The red haired male looked away, blushing at your simple actions.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yukihira Soma's
affection points: +3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Besides, don't you have any faith on Megumi ? The one you had been close with?" You asked, the male stopped from his protests and just sighed in defeat. He had faith in her. She supported and loved her platonically. 

"I guess.. You're right." Yukihira mumbled, giving in to the conditions.

"Tonight, this time, at this station, Tadokoro-kun, you're the chef." Dojima announced.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Let's do this!" Yukihira shouted, after Megumi explained her plans to make the vegetable based dish.  You let out a soft small smile and nodded in agreement.

"Chef Tadokoro," You and Yukihira said in unison. His eyes widened while you just smiled  at him.

"Okay." the three of you went to your stations, waiting for Megumi's signal to start.

"I'll cook the tomatoes, Soma-kun, Y/N-chan, please prep the other needed ingredients for the dish," Megumi dictated, proceeding to cut the tomato into smaller pieces.

"Hai~" You sung out and started gathering the ingredients to chop it as well.

"Got it!" Yukihira replied, rushing to wash and dice the needed ingredients for Megumi.

"Shinomiya-senpai!" Inui called out, making you glance at them out of curiosity.

"Oh, she freed herself." You muttered under your breathe, letting out an airy chuckle.

"What, Hinako?" Shinomiya looked at the brown haired female, raising an eyebrow for calling out his name out of the blue and in the middle of the Shokugeki.

"The Dokoro from Restaurant and the dokoro from tadokoro overlap. It makes the name really catchy." Inui whispered, but you still heard it because you were quite close to where she stood at.

"Put her somewhere far away!" Shinomiya ordered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Wow, even he is petty? You thought to yourself, smiling a bit.

"How cruel." You mumbled softly, glaring playfully to Shinomiya who returned the glare back.

"Oh no! I had to prepare the shoulder cut first! Now the order's all wrong-" Megumi said her thoughts out loud. Yukihira dropped whatever he was doing and went beside her to assist.