➤ three . . .

"EH, DO WE REALLY NEED TO . . .

climb all the way there to go to the dorm?" You asked the System, while whining.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yes.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"But it's too far! My legs are about to give up!" You groaned, crouching down to put both of your hands on your aching knees. You could've borrowed the Nakiri's car instead, or asked your mother to let you use your car for the whole year.

"Oh! Y/n-san! Are you lost?" Someone asked from behind. You turn to see who it was and saw Isshiki, with a closed-eye smile. Your heart started beating rapidly, you placed your hand on your chest, gripping on the cloth.

"System! Why is my heart beating so fast?! Am I sick or something?!" Your heart continued to race faster as you glimpsed at the boy.

"I knew we should've borrowed a vehicle! Now I'm about to die the second time because of some heart attack!" You shouted in your head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Would you like to see his
information?

>YES | NO

Loading...

Loading Informations Completed.

Name: Isshiki Satoshi
(Seventh Seat of the Elite Ten)
Age: 17

Satoshi is the representative for the Polar Star Dormitory and best embodies what the dorm represents; quirky, spontaneous, and rebellious. He cares deeply for his fellow residents at the dorm, defending them when people look down on them.

He is very comical and silly and is a naturist, which often comes as a shock for those who enter the Polar Star Dormitory for the first time. Despite his skill, the former 6th Seat of the Elite Ten, cites that his lack of ambition or outward drive is the reason why she held a higher seat than him despite her clear admittance that he is a better chef than she is.

During challenges and Shokugekis, Satoshi remains cool and nonchalant, completely ignoring all insults thrown at him. However, should someone insult Polar Star or its residents, Satoshi becomes incredibly serious and shows very little mercy to his opponents. Even when he has assured victory over an opponent, he will not stop pestering them until they properly apologize.

Y/n Kinoshita had a crush on Isshiki
when the said boy offered kindness.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HAHA, I didn't know that the sassy and flirty Y/n Kinoshita has a big crush on Isshiki." You laughed in your head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

System:

Ha ha. Very funny.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━