➤ twenty - seven . . .

AS YOU WAITED FOR THE JUDGES' REACTIONS...

Your phone begun to vibrate endlessly from the pocket of your school skirt that certainly caught you off guard. Who would call you at such a time? Especially since you were hosting a show. You take your phone and look at the name of the caller. It was Anne.

You excused yourself, walking to the hallway for you to hear her clearly. Your thumb slides the call button to answer.

"Yes, Anne?"

"Y/N! Sorry for calling so suddenly. But apparently, Mana-sama had given you a task." Anne said amidst the sounds of objects being placed from one place to another. You didn't bother to question whatever it was since it was in your knowledge she would take forever to explain it.

"Mana-sama...? Okay.. What task is it?" You asked, walking in a circle waiting for the response, as if you were waiting for the say of a doctor in a hospital.

"You know St. Marie Academy, right?"

"St. Marie Academy? The school from the anime Yumeiro Patisserie?" You asked yourself, your head swimming in questions. 

You didn't know that a crossover can happen. You only thought that this reverse harem would just revolve to Shokugeki No Souma and not any other anime than that. 

"Y/n-chan? Are you still there?" Anne asked after she took notice of the sudden silence from your end of the line.

"Oh, uhh yeah yeah. A school like Totsuki but only aspiring patisseries can enter?" You asked, just to make sure if it's the right one.

"Yes. Mana-sama had tasked you to go there because they will have an event. And they need another judge because unfortunately, one of the judges felt sick and couldn't come to judge."

"What the hell?" You furrowed your eyebrows. Even in this harem, you're assigned to so many events? 

"Isn't there any judges or bookman to fill the spot? I'm kind of hosting here." You said. Shucks, you've wanted to finish this host job first.

"Unfortunately, no. Us bookmans already in another country for another meeting. I'm sorry, Y/N."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Quarterfinals of Cake Grand Prix, huh.." You thought, walking towards the St. Marie Academy campus.

As you minded your business, looking around the place, you saw a group of people who you assumed were students of this Academy judging from their uniforms.

"—Makoto-kun, we haven't gotten married yet, and now you want me to help you fix your tie." The unfamilliar girl exclaimed, fixing the other male's tie who seems to be out of breathe by the tightness of the tie.

"You need to tie this up properly, dar-ling~!" Pitying the poor boy who seems to be choking by how the other girl fixed his tie, you went towards them. The clicking of the high heels of your shoes were heard as it got the attention of the group.

You softly pushed the girl away from the other, shocking them. You loosened up the male's tie and tied it properly again. 

"Who are you to touch—!" The brown-haired girl was about to pull your hair when you automatically faced her, a closed-eye smile was plastered on your face.