➤ fifteen . . .

TRIGGER WARNING :
ANXIETY AND ANXIETY ATTACK!
Read at your own risk.

"OH, WE'RE BESIDE EACH OTHER...

Good luck to us, Alice~" You told the white-haired girl, crouching down slightly while your arms rested on the counter. You were trying to mask out your nervousness after a few minutes of trying to call System. If system doesn't respond then you're fucked up, you came to a conclusion earlier.

"Mmm! Good luck!" Alice replied with a cheeky smile that emphasized her pearly whites.

"Each of you is ready to present your dish, I assume?" Dojima said through the speakers that were placed at each end of the room that could deafen everyone in one single media mistake.

"I will now explain the conditions for passing the test. First, let me introduce the judges." The huge door suddenly opened, revealing a tons of people-- mostly kids.

"K-kids?"

"These are the people who grow and produce ingredients for Totsuki Resort Hotels. Their families are present as well. Every year, they serve as judges at this camp. I've informed them that the theme is an inspired egg dish."

"Their judging is quite accurate."

"HAHAHA! A hearty thanks to all!" Someone exclaimed.

"You may assume that I won't even touch anything poorly made." 

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"May the judging begin!"

You rolled your sleeves up until it reached your elbows, sighing heavily. You then tied your hair tightly where no strands of it that reaching unto your face.

"Damn it, System. This is an important thing, yet you decided to betray me." You told yourself, placing your anger to the food that you were making, a sudden black aura started covering you that made everyone shiver in fear.

After noticing that you were out of place and seemed to not be in the mood, they backed up a bit just in case something goes wrong.

"Y/N.. seems very nervous." The others thought to themselves, as they watch you for each and every critical moment you did. 

Yeah, it was indeed confusing seeing you too focused on this easy phase. Given that Y/n—well, Kinoshita's don't focus on such an easy task. It would have been an easy one if it weren't for system suddenly disappearing at such a crucial time.

"System." You called out again, but there was still no response. Fucking god. Just great system. What are you, spiderman? At a time I need you the most you disappear? Bullshit.

Your mind was clouded by different thoughts, your only goal now is to serve 200 servings within the given time limit. But, everything, everyone, their judging eyes...You shake those invading thoughts away and pushed them at the very back of your mind to focus back on the task.

"What is this, Miss?" A kid asked you, looking at one of the quiche egg tarts that we're presented on upfront.

"It's a famous quiche tart. Would you like to try some?" You replied in a soft tone, making the girl giggle softly at your kindness. 

"Yes, please!" You sliced the tarts in a fast pace, making the girl stare at you in awe. You then gave her a piece and she ate it happily. 

"Waah! Nee-san! This taste so sweet and delicious!" The girl complimented your dish. The other people heard the child's comment and they suddenly went towards your station.