➤ thirty . . .

YOU WORE A BLACK FITTED . . .

dress, you paired it up with small, gold earrings and wore a white long sleeves blouse over it, tying the ends together to make it cute.

Unfortunately, Kinoshita's wardrobes are full of designer dresses, skirts, only a number of louis vuitton shorts, white long and short sleeve blouses, and coats for cold days. But then again, what did you expect from someone who came from a well off clan with generations of wealth?

Because of this, you were forced to wear dresses even on normal days. But atleast Kinoshita has a good fashion sense. That's something you were glad of.

But the one thing you were shocked the most was....

WHAT THE FUCK DIOR AND LOUIS VUITTON EXISTS IN THIS WORLD?

You took your phone from the top of the table and dialled the number of your driver to have him fetch you from the dorm and go to your own kitchen in Totsuki— that was gifted by Erina. It surprisingly took only a week for it to be renovated, considering that what you had planned for the kitchen was hard to make in just a week.

You went outside your room and started walking downstairs, there wasn't anyone downstairs, so you assumed they were taking a well-deserved rest in their own rooms.

Before going outside the dorm, you went to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of water to drink. It took approximately five minutes before you heard a beep from outside.

You threw the empty bottle in the trash bin and fastened your pace to get out of the dorm mansion. What greeted you outside was the limousine your father gifted you, with the driver already outside the vehicle, opening the door for you to enter.

"Good afternoon, Y/N-sama." The driver who seems to be in his age greeted with a bow.

"Hello, Genji-san. Can we pass by the front gates before going to my wing?" You asked in a polite manner.

"Of course, Y/N-sama." He said, no questions asked after that as the limousine drove off after you two entered the car.

Ichigo:
Y/N-senpai, we're inside
Totsuki, at the entrance!

You:
Okay, stay there. I'll fetch you.

After sending the text, you closed your phone and threw it on the empty seat beside you. You then glanced at the window, watching the trees sway together, leaves and flower petals scattered on the road.

Your eyes finally spotted the entrance, you saw four figures waiting for someone— which was you. You told the driver to stop and opened the limousine.

"Hey guys!" You raised your voice that is enough for them to hear at a distance. You also waved your hand in the process for them to see you immediately.

You saw how Ichigo's eyes widened by the sight of the limousine, it seems as though the young girl wasn't used to seeing stuffs like this. The other three on the other hand, weren't surprised at all. Considering they're from a well-off family as well, and they knew how rich the Kinoshitas are.

You gestured for them to get inside the limousine. All of them ran to get to you faster and went inside, making themselves comfortable.

"Would you guys like for me to tour you around Totsuki?" You offered. But deep inside, you hoped they decline it because— well, you were lazy of course.