➤ sixteen . . .

YOUR EYES SLOWLY FLUTTERED OPEN...

A throbbing pain hit your head as you let out a low groan, putting your arm on your forehead, you let your eyes adjust to the blinding line on top of the ceiling.

"Oh, finally you're awake!" Someone exclaimed from your right side, you glance at your right and saw a smiling nurse who gleamed at you softly.

"Who... are you?" You muttered, slightly coughing due to your dry throat. The nurse hurriedly went to her desk and took the glass of water and gave it to you. You slowly stood up from the bed as you drank the water.

"I'm Kana (little-small-jul), the school's nurse." The lady introduced herself smiling from ear to ear. Despite it being a smile, it was sad and slightly worried for your well being.

"You should probably rest here for a while. The next task will be in 4 hours." Kana informed you, looking at her watch on her wrist. 

"Oh I meant 3 hours because you slept for like, an hour." 

"Mmm, okay. Thanks." You muttered, the girl gave you a small smile as she took the vacant chair beside her and sat on it. Her legs were crossed as she glance at you, giving you a playful look.

"So.. Who's that boy who brought you here? Your boyfriend~?" The school nurse started teasing you. Seriously? Waking up and now you're bombarded by questions? On the corner of your eyes, you saw the small anxiety meter still there, it's meter rising for a bit but only for a small percent.

"Huh? Who even brought me here?" You asked, propping yourself on your elbows to look at the nurse.

"Ya know, that spice boy, Jun Shiomi-san's assistant."

"Ohh, him. No he's not my boyfriend, just a close friend of mine." You told her.

"I think he likes you."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Anyways, I'll leave you and let you rest for a couple of minutes or an hour. I wanted to tell the alumnis to just excuse you but, this training camp is very important." Kana said, her hands placed inside the pockets of her white coat.

"It's fine. Thank you, Kana-san." 

"No need. It is my job after all." The lady said and left, leaving you all alone in the white clinic.

"Damn." You looked around the room with your eyes before laying back down. Your vision went blurry and you saw the options in front of you. A sigh left your lips while you pressed the ratings. 

They've dropped, you thought while your hands hovered on the current ratings. 

"System?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:
You called?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Did I mess up here?" The anxiety meter went up the first bar as you begun to remember what happened.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:
Certainly not. You did great, Y/N.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━