➤ five . . .

"OHAYO, Y/N-CHAN!" A CERTAIN VOICE . . .

voice lingered around your room, waking you up from your light slumber. You groaned softly and sat up on the bed in a lazy manner.

"I'd like your help with something." The voice said again, you still couldn't recognize it as you were too drowsy for it. You groaned for the second time. It was morning for the sake of the world.

"Later.." You mumbled under your breathe, rubbing the side of your mouth as you drifted to dreamland again. You heard a faint chuckle.

"Come on, Y/N-chan."

"No.. Leave me alonee~" You whined as you took a spare pillow on your bed and threw it to the direction of where you think the person was.

"Ask someone else." You muttered, you then heard something opened from the ceiling. You open your eyes a bit only to see the face of Isshiki looking below you. You shouted in shock and begun throwing whatever you can grip on at him.

"Senpai! Can you stop scaring me?!" You shouted with all your might. The male just laughed and went down from his hiding-like place.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh! Y/n-cchi! Did Isshiki-senpai woke you up too?" Yuki said, following your figure. You nodded your head lazily and sighed.

"Unfortunately, yeah." You admitted, going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water in the fridge. After that, you went outside and saw Yuki and Yukihira talking. You went beside them as they were still talking to each other, Yukihira gave you a quick smile which you gladly gave back.

"We're going to harvest veggies from the back garden." Yuki announced, making you almost choke on your saliva. The boy beside you started patting your back to prevent you from choking to death.

"Bitcj I didn't remember that they had a back garden." Yeah.. you have a short-term memory which made you forgot some small or important details despite knowing them from yesterday.

"Wow, you guys even grow your own ingredients." Yukihira stated calmly.

"You guys grow you own vegetables?!" You accidentally raised your voice. The girl laughed at your priceless reaction.

"The road to good food is paved with good ingredients!" The girl exclaimed. You nodded your head and fastened your pace, leaving the two behind.

"You had a good point though." You said to yourself, taking a look at the area around you.

"That's our Dorm's motto, you see." You then saw Ibusaki using the chainsaw-like tool. He started cutting the wood to make wooden chips, or something like that. You couldn't quite distinguish it.

"Ibusaki makes smoke wood for his own use, and Ryoko, who specializes in dishes using rice malt, has her own workspace." Yuki explained to you while walking through the garden.

"I should ask them to teach me sometimes, so I can polish my skills more." You thought to yourself and started mentally nodding.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

That is a good idea.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I know, right?! hehe." The three of you passed by the chickens that were inside the slightly big cage.