➤ fourteen . . .

"TAKUMI, TAKUMI, TAKUMI~!"...

You shouted, running towards the blond who glanced at your direction when he heard you shouted his name three times.

"Eh?" Takumi started panicking because of your approach, you then spread your arms wide and pulled him into a warm embrace.

"Glad you survived." You cheekily said, raising your head up to look at his eyes. He averted his gaze from you, looking at his right side and his other hand went its way to the top of your head, patting your hair softly while he still awkwardly looks away to hide the tinting red cheeks he had.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Takumi Aldini's
affection point: +5
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We've gathered all of you here for one reason and one reason only: to explain to you what tomorrow's task will be." Dojima announced. After hearing his voice, you broke the hug— from Takumi's dismay, and paid attention to what Dojima was about to say.

You swear you heard the blond male let out a groan, possibly relieved or even pissed the hug was broken, but you shrugged the thoughts off.

"Your assignment will be to create a new breakfast menu worthy of being served to the guests of Totsuki Resort. Breakfasts are the face of the hotel." Dojima said, looking around the huge lobby where students, once again, started to become weary and anxious about the huge task given unto their shoulders.

"It is an important meal because it is what starts the guest's day. I'd like you all to come up with an innovative dish that will make a vibrant contribution to the breakfast table."

"The man ingredient will be eggs." He added, placing both of his hands behind while he stared at the students.

"Oh shit, here we go again with the eggs." You mentally groaned, you reminisced about the day Yukihira took the exam. He made a dish with eggs that somehow managed to suprise Erina because of the thing that he added.

"Seems like Yukihira will be at the top of this challenge." You joked, looking around for the red head in the crowd of quivering students.

"Your dish may be of whatever cuisine you'd like, but it must be capable of being served buffet style. The judging will begin at 6 o'clock tomorrow morning. Make sure that your dish is ready by then. If it isn't prepared after that, the door and gates are open for you to leave. I don't need to remind you everytime you make a mistake to embarrass this school."

"Hmm..." You glance at Takumi and smugly looked at him, grinning from ear to ear.

"You better survive this task, Takumi~" You told him and left the room.

He awkwardly nodded at whatever you gave him. Takumi scrunched his nose when he turned his back on you and walked away.

"Ah, System! Why is he so handsome? How come I didn't get to the timeline where I get to marry or have an arranged marriage with him?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

System:

Let's not go down that road, Y/n. You might as well regret going to that.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━