➤ six . . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
TOTSUKI'S SPORTS NEWS

Transfer student to be in a Shokugeki!

His opponent is the Meat Master,
Mito Ikumi!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Damn, Yukihira-kun! You're in the newspaper!" You dashed towards the male who occupied already by someone.

"Arigato, Konishi-san! Oh, hello, Y/N!" Yukihira greeted you with a smile.

"Arre~? Did you get any sleep, Yukihira-kun?" You asked the red-haired boy, squinting your eyes. Konishi then nodded his head.

"Yeah, you look kinda.. sleep deprived." The other male added a statement to your question, cocking his head to Yukihira.

"Afterwards, I tweaked the sauce a little more. Well, I think I got about two hours." Yukihira started blabbering, you then peaked on his shoulders and saw Megumi peaking outside the door. You went towards her.

"Waaahh! So many people!" Megumi squeaked, her whole body shaking slightly. You held her shoulders which caused her to flinch because of the sudden weight on her shoulder.

"Are you okay, Megumi-chan?" You asked the female who gave you a nervous smile. That was all you needed to know that Megumi is indeed, not okay.

"S-soma-kun! D-dont get too nervous..." Megumi told the male that stared at her calmly.

"F-for times like this, you can write the "man" character on your hand." Megumi said, writing a man character in her hand. You just chuckled and shook your head, patting Megumi's back.

"Okay sure. Why don't you go ahead and do that, Tadokoro?" Yukihira replied while smiling smugly.

"It looks like you're much more nervous than Yukihira-kun, though." You said in between your laughs.

"Aren't you nervous at all?" The nervous yet cute girl asked the competing male.

"You're going to be cooking in front of that huge crowd." Megumi mumbled.

"Mmm, I don't think so. Yukihira-kun has a diner, so of course he's used to crowds like that." You were the one who replied to Megumi, while the other male nodded his head. Of course you knew that, you and your classmates back in the real world sometimes go to diners during your free times.

"Ah, I forgot. I have to get going now. I'll be on the top, watching you." You told Yukihira, pointing at the top as you gave him a wink. The three followed your finger using their eyes and nodded. You then waved them a goodbye and went out to go to where the Elite Ten's seats are.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The administration has deemed this match an official Shokugeki! I am Kawashi Urara, a first year in the high school division. I'll be your host for todays event!" The host named Urara informed, giving her fans a cute wink that made them become in awe.

"Super cute! Urara-chan!" The boys started chanting Urara's name, while the girls were glaring daggers to, I don't know if to Urara or to the Boys. ANYWAYS.

"Hello! Kyapi!" Urara said, which made you shiver in pure cringe. You glanced at your back only to see a serious Erina, watching. You sighed softly and went closer to the glass wall, leaning on it.

"Now, the contestants will be coming in from each corner!" The crowd started going wild.

"The first one to enter is.." The big TV in the front was showing Ikumi's full name, with a red flame on the background.