➤ twenty . . .

"KARAAGE, KARAAGE~"...

The commercial of the Karaage store was on the tv, making your eyes wide when you saw the picture of their karaage, you turned off the tv and rested your head on the counter. You had enough of that disgusting food. Even after washing your mouth for how many times already, you could still taste it. It was a very traumatizing that just looking at the food makes the hair on your skins stand up.

"No more disgusting karaage." You sulked, sighing heavily while the others watched you with confusion written all over their faces.

Let's just say, you were traumatized by the taste of it and never wished to see it again.

"Do you want to try and see how far we can get by doing what the competition's doing?" Ikumi asked Yukihira. who confidently smiled at him. As long as it was a competition, he was already hyped for it.

"Yeah, let's give it a shot." Yukihira replied. Kurase was looking at the two, questioning why the other three weren't discourged still.

"Are you thinking why those two didn't lose confidence?" You went beside the brown-haired girl, sitting beside her.

"E-eh?!" She was shocked. 

"How did she know what I was thinking?" She thought to herself.

"Well, if you're a student at Totsuki, this would be an easy task for you. Compared to the given tasks of the school, this is so much easier actually." You mumbled softly, looking at the two who were already cooking and throwing inaudible insults at each other despite being a team.

 Why are they even so competitive?

"All right! Operation defeat Mozuya! On with the trials!" Yukihira shouted, raising his hand in the air to be all dramatic. You only scoffed and rolled your eyes at how he acted.

"No wonder no one likes this ass head. Oh wait, I forgot. This girl beside me likes this dude." You thought before looking back at the smaller and anxious brown haired girl.

"Not to mention that he's also my love."

"W-why aren't you j-joining them, K-Kinoshita-san?" The brown-haired girl asked you with worry coated in her voice, looking away from the noisy other two.

"Huh? Oh, too lazy." You muttered. Kurase sweatdropped by your response.

"Knead the marinade into breast meat chunks." Yukihira said and started kneading the breast meat.

"Like Mozuya, we'll add ingredients like grated apples and onions, and modify it with ginger for added measure. This will serve as the foundation for the Karaage's flavor." Ikumi said as she prepared the needed ingredients. You, again scrunched your nose upon hearing the dish that shall not be named. You taste buds will never be the same ever again.

"Make sure the marinade coats each piece, and let it sit." 

"Gah, I'm so bored yet too lazy to even move." You told yourself and sighed heavily. 

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Test subject 1, complete! Y/N, Kurase, try it." Yukihira said as he handed the experimented karaage. 

"SYSTEM DO SOMETHING-"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

System is out for now. Please leave the message after the beep.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━