➤ seven . . .

FEW MEN WERE HAVING A MEETING, DISCUSSING SOMETHING IMPORTANT...

"It's that time of year again.." Someone spoke, peaking through the blinds.

"Have the students been notified?"

"They will be notified by the end of the day."

"There will be those who rise and those who fall at this academy. This will be where their paths begin to diverge."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Camp training?" Yukihira said, or more like asked.

"The time has finally come." Yuki muttered, all of them are looking at the friendly-looking poster. You were leaning against the wall— again, while eating the lollipop Momo-senpai gave you a while ago. That 3rd year took a liking with you, considering that you're the only one who could be on par with her when it comes to pastries. She's keeping an eye on you.

"Heh~ camp training of hell?" You said, removing the lollipop that was inside your mouth, creating a pop-like sound. The others glance at you for a brief moment.

"What's this?" Yukihira questioned, taking the notebook and opening it.

"You had something like this in elementary school and junior high, didn't you?" Ryoko mentioned.

"It's like a camp where we all go and stay for a couple of nights."

"Huh, didn't know this school did stuff like that." the red-haired male muttered, looking away from his acquaintances.

"Yeah, a couple of nights to stay trials in hell." You muttered under your breathe, sighing heavily as you didn't want to take part of this hellish camp. You then heard Ryoko giggling at your statement.

"Eh? Why are you shaking, Tadokoro? Is it that hard, Y/N?" The red-haired boy turned his head to you, giving you a confused look of why was Megumi shaking. You gave him a playful grin, not answering the question he had thrown at your direction.

"This camp represents the first circle of hell- heh?! K-Kinoshita-san?!" Marui glance at you when you took his glasses and wore them, pushing them to the bridge of your nose. Suddenly, you felt like your head hurted so you immediately took off his glasses.

"The fuck, my head hurts." You muttered, giving the glasses back to Marui while holding your head, it didn't stop from hurting. Marui let out a small chuckle before putting on his glasses.

"As I was saying, this camp is for new high school students." The glasses dude continued on what he was saying, while Ryoko went towards you and started massaging your temples to ease the pain. You let out a satisfying sigh, closing your eyes.

"Ah, I miss my mom. She always do this to me whenever I had headaches." You told yourself.

"All first-years will be tasked with grueling cooking projects everyday in a remote location in the mountains." It was now Yuki who spoke.

"If you don't earn a passing score, you guys face immediate expulsion." You said, still being massaged by Ryoko.

"They claim it's an opportunity for friendship and kinship, but in reality it's a merciless weeder training camp." You continued your statement, you opened half of your lids only to see Yukihira looking at you intently, you stuck out your tongue playfully, as if teasing him. The said guy shook his head while smiling softly at you.

"You seemed calm about this hell camp, Y/N." His smile disappeared, only to be replaced with a serious look.

"Of course, I am not deemed the best for nothing." You said playfully, giving them a peace sign.