➤ eleven . . .

YOU WERE LEANING BY THE DOOR FRAME...

Waiting for Megumi to finish cooking. A lollipop was inside your mouth while you waited for the female, trying your best to get rid of the fact you were bored. The blue-haired girl anxiously walks to the alumni, her legs getting even heavier as she came close to him.

"You're the last one." Shinomiya mentioned, Megumi was in front of him while she was holding her dish.

"T-Tadokoro Megumi. Thank you for having me." Megumi said, stuttering at the first word. Shinomiya stared at the dish. The male then decided to taste it. Everyone inside the room, Yukihira, you and Megumi were getting serious, you were already getting impatient as waitied for the man's words.

"Why does he need to be so slow in thinking?", you thought while crossing your arms.

"You're fired." Shinomiya said while pointing at the door.

"That concludes our sessio-"

"What?!" Your shout echoed inside the room, making Megumi and the other students inside the room pull back. You started walking towards them as you stole the fork that was in Shinomiya's hand. You then tasted Megumi's dish.

"What do you mean she's fired?! Her dish is perfectly made!" You argued, your whole face becoming red because of the anger accumulating inside of you.

"Why... Why was my dish unacceptable?" Megumi asked, uneasiness in her voice.

"You used wine vinegar when you boiled the cauliflower that was no longer fresh, didn't you?"

"You maintained the cauliflowers pristine color by using vinegar, which has a whitening effect. Using vinegar in the seasoning also enhanced the cauliflower's sweetness." Shinomiya observed, tucking his hands behind him.

"That's it?! Just because Megumi was being smart by doing all of these, you fired her?! What kind of a boss are you?!" You shouted, getting furious by his petty excuses. The alumni had enough of her stupidity. He darted his eyes at you, making sure you had become smaller.

"That's not because of that. Who said you could change the recette?"

"H-HA?!"

"This dish is intended to savor the harmony created by the sweetness of each vegetable. Nowhere in the recette did it say to make use of acidity."

"The dish you made is an entire different beast. Presenting a dish that does not align with the task merits a fail as a matter of course. I hope you found that to be a satisfactory answer." Shinomiya explained and started walking away.

"I don't." Yukihira said, arms folded.

"It was what you'd call an unavoidable accident! There were ingredients that weren't fresh. Managing the ingredients is your responsibility as the boss, Shinomiya-senpai." Yukihira said, arms folded.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

I suppose you fell in love with
Yukihira again.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"No shit, sherlock."

Shinomiya was about to open his mouth when you cut him off.