➤ twenty - eight . . .

AFTER HAVING SMALL TALKS WITH THE OTHER

Judges, even apologizing for your harsh words towards their students, you said your goodbyes to the surprisingly free spirited and smiley judges before leaving the school with a smile plastered on your face. Once you exited the school, you took notice of the blue sky that had no clouds to block the beautiful view. You inhaled the air outside, as if the one inside the school was a different brand. 

"I'm finally free~" You thought to yourself, letting a content sigh. As you were walking towards the exit of the campus, you spotted the group of people that were in the quarterfinals of the event. The expressions they had on their faces contrasted yours very much.

One of them looks kind of gloomy, while the girl was trying her best to encourage them as the other two think of a way to defeat their underclassmen.

"Good work. Your sweets are delicious. I know you'll improve more." You said as you suddenly appeared in front of them.

"A-ah! You're the special guest!" Ichigo exclaimed, pointing at you with quite shock. They hadn't expected to run into you on their way out of school. And it seems as though she already forgotten the harsh words you told her.

"Ichigo-san? I hope you'll start learning more about baking. I'll be expecting more from you." You said with a smile. Since you're not evaluating dishes anymore, you can now act nice.

The girl nodded her head eagerly, she can't wait for the day that you'll be judging them again so that she can finally be worthy of your praise.

"Wah! Your eyes are so pretty~!" You said upon noticing the other guy, holding the green-haired male's chin softly as you stared at his eyes, you didn't even know that his emerald like eyes were much more prettier up close.

All four of them were stunned by your movement. You didn't care less, you're still mesmerized by the boy's eyes. Hanabusa quickly recovered from his shock state as he gave you a charming smile.

"Why thank you, Y/N-sama." The green-haired male said, taking your hand that was holding his chin, giving the back of your hand a soft kiss, that he always do to girls that caught his attention.

"My mother is a big fan of your family." He mentioned.

"Well, why don't you transfer to Totsuki, hmm? I could really use some assistant, you know?" You told the male, clearly forgetting the other three people that was just beside the guy that you're talking to.

You grabbed both of his hands as you intertwined them with yours, giving Hanabusa a closed-eye smile. The boy sweatdropped by your words, an awkward chuckle escaped his lips.

"I'm afraid I can't, Y/N-sama." He declined your offer in a respectful manner. You let out a small sigh of defeat and was about to open your mouth again when someone shouted your name.

"Oi, Y/N!" A familiar voice shouted your name from quite a far. You glance at your side, your eyes caught a familiar male that was waving at you.

"Soma?" You muttered under your breathe, dropping the hands of Hanabusa as you squinted your eyes to see if it was Yukihira.

The red-haired male jogged towards you, not giving the four teens a glance. Instead, all of his attention are on you.

Such a simp—

"You took so long, so I decided to just come for you to fetch you. The car is waiting outside." Yukihira said, placing his arm on his hips.

The effort he exerts on you. Damn. You wish he was in your world now, huh?

memories remain ── shokugeki no soma .ᐟOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara