➤ thirty - one . . .

IT WAS ALMOST NIGHT TIME . . .

when you and Eishi had finished teaching the younger ones coming from a different school. It was tiring, but you had also gained knowledge and valuable tips from the first seat himself. Without him realizing, of course. Tsukasa Eishi thought he was only teaching the other four.

He didn't expect for you to be listening as well. You were a Kinoshita after all, the youngest one at that. It just means everything that he had known 'til this day was already registered in your head as well since you were a kid.

"Thank you for helping today, Eishi-senpai~!" You said, wiping the white counter that was covered in different types of chocolates because of the countless failed baking attempts of Ichigo. 

"Don't mind, it was my pleasure." Eishi replied, a small smile evident on his face as he helped you clean your now- messy kitchen. You urged the other four to leave before it becomes late, even having your driver to drive them to St. Marie. It took you awhile to convince them, though.

"It's almost for you first years' stagiaire, I heard your family restaurant will be taking in some students from Totsuki." The white-haired guy mentioned, wiping the sweats that had formed on his forehead. You wiped your hands with the apron that you still wore as you went towards his way.

The clean handkerchief you had in your pocket was pulled out. Eishi stared at you with confusion.

"What is it, Y-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as he was caught off-guard by the way you wiped his sweats. Eishi turned into a blushing mess, holding your wrist softly as he took the handkerchief from your hand. 

"A-ah... Y/N-chan..! You don't have to.." Eishi exclaimed anxiously, fidgeting around as he didn't know what else to do with this current situation. A huge grin appeared on your face as you giggled.

"wah, system! He's so cute!" You squealed inside your head.

————————————
System:
If I were given a money everytime
you say that, I'd be rich already.
————————————

"Nah!" You replied to System.

"It's okay, Eishi-senpai! Just think of it as a thank you for helping me~?" You said so, placing your finger on your cheek as you gave him a cute smile that he couldn't resist, even when he was still taking care of you— Y/N Kinoshita, during your Junior High. 

"Y/N... I told you it was no problem..!" Eishi told you followed up with a sigh from him. You giggled once again, not listening to him as you kept wiping off his sweat from his neck. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like how close you two are right now.

It may be weird, but Eishi had always daydreamed of something like this with you. If someone were to pass by and see this exact scene, they'd think it was a cute girlfriend wiping her manly boyfriend's sweat that had finished from doing a hard work. 

"Hm, about the stagiaire.. I was informed beforehand about that from my father." You replied, bringing back the topic that was ignored a while ago. 

"I'm lying! I wasn't informed about this at all! What the hell, System?!" You thought to yourself, panicking deeply. Does that mean you'd be an intern at your own family's restaurant?

————————————
System:
I apologize once again for my
tardiness, Y/N. It seems as I've forgot
to mention that to you.

and yes, you'll be working for the
until the stagiaire ends, though that'll
start in less than three weeks. So
you don't have to worry about it
for now.
————————————