➤ twenty - two . . .

"IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY
TO SLICE IT?"...

You asked the blonde that eyed your every movement. Honestly speaking, it made you anxious that he was watching. He does excel in Italian cuisine so it makes sense for you to be worried about making a mistake. To your surprise, the anxiety meter isn't there.

"Yeah, like that." He uttered, nodding his head in the process. You let out a sigh of relief and started doing the thing that he taught you. After a few seconds, Takumi stood up and went behind you, making your face go red.

"Did I do something wrong again? Shit I didn't do anything wrong, right? Activate the Kinoshita skills , system!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Nope. Sorry.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You're doing it wrong again. Like this." He sternly said. He was getting pissed off by how you weren't able to follow the instructions so he took matters into his own hands. The boy pressed his chest against your back, his hands reaching for yours and proceeded to show you how to cut the meat.

"Surely you'll be able to follow with the way I'm cutting."

Well, you told System to turn off Kinoshita's skills, just so you can cook Italian cuisine without relying on her ability so much. You did almost asked to turn it on when you thought you messed up, but this seems like a better choice to make.

Apparently, the male accidentally rested his chin on top of your shoulder blade as he guided your hands. You didn't mind at all, he is one of your beloved and you never had people round you who would do these simple touches to you. Well, it was your fault you had no social life when you were still in the real world because of the anime and your high standards, but that's besides the point you just thought of.

Something crossed your mind that made you almost laugh.

"I don't really watch a lot of television, you know?"

"None of us have the time to watch shows."

"Well, I saw in one show my aunt Himari was watching. It was a show from another country and it portrayed a scene just like this."

Takumi knitted his eyebrows together, not even looking up to chopping.

"A cooking show...?"

"Nope." You said, popping the 'P' of your sentences.

"It was a romantic show. The female character would look at the male at the eyes and stare." You face your head to him, making him look at you because of what you said.

"Then what?" He chirped out in anticipation. Oh how oblivious he is.

"Then the characters would kiss because the male character rested his chin on her shoulder blade." Takumi realized what was happening and looked away.

"A-ah! Sorry, I-I didn't noticed." Takumi was a stuttering mess, as he distanced himself slightly away from you.

"Nah, it's fine." You replied shortly, earning a small smile.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow's the day where they will post the results for the Autumn Selection, right?" You changed the topic real quick, just so there won't be any awkward atmosphere. The male nodded his head as he started instructing you again.

"Yeah."

"Mmm, good luck to us, then~!" You cooed and sent him a wink that didn't seem to change his expression but the reddening ears told otherwise.