Chapter 12

⚠️ WARNING: SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

"Are you stalking me now", I said slyly.

"Course not, darling" Kirari chimed back.

A slight blush crept onto my face as she uttered the name "darling". I could see in my peripheral she noticed and her eyes narrowed in delight. She scooted closer to me, knowing she would get a reaction. Unfortunately, she didn't get the reaction she wanted. I placed my hand on Kirari's thigh, fiddling with her skirt with my thumb. I placed my other hand on the side of her face, palming her cheek. Kirari's porcelain skin immediately flushed and a slight grin crept across her face. I put my face close to her ear, I was close enough to feel the heat radiating from her face.

"Kirari..." I whispered in a soft singsong voice.

"Hm?", she responded, attempting to slide my hand towards her inner thigh.

"If you're going to get this close to me, it should be of my volition",

"Y-yes of course"

"So the next time we do this, we will ask permission first", I purred, gripping her thigh.

"Yes", a small, breathy moan escaped her for a second.

"Good girl", I said, slipping my finger under her chin, raising it.

I took my hand off her face and thigh and went back to eating. Kirari was a dark rose color, and when I scooted away from her a bit, her brows slightly furrowed in frustration. I chuckled a bit seeing her like that. She tucked her skirt tight between her thighs, placing her hands in her lap. We sat silently for a few seconds until Kirari was able to compose herself.

"Is there something you wanted from me?", I inquired while calling King back to me. Kirari once again gave a seductive smirk and my face slightly flushed in response. "No, I don't unfortunately. But I could think of a few things..." she replied. I chuckled and started to gather my things. I invited Kirari to join me on the rest of my walk and she happily agreed. She took my bag so I could walk the dogs properly.

The walk was quiet and peaceful, both Kirari and I were not only intimidated but fascinated by each other. I caught Kirari staring at me quite a few times, and she didn't even try to hide it. I was flattered and definitely attracted to her more by the second. Even in the shade, her eyes pierced through me, burning my soul like blue flames. When she stepped out into the light, her porcelain skin and white hair glimmered and blinded me, as if I was staring into the sun.

~Kirari's POV~

'She's captivating', I thought to myself. I was amazed by how gentle and soft she seemed. I wanted her so badly. I was still a bit 'overexcited' about earlier, with her touching me like that. My heart had never picked up pace so quickly. The coil in my stomach tightened when she gripped my thigh, it was one of my sensitive spots. When she let go I felt disappointed, even though she seemed to enjoy frustrating me.

During the walk, I wondered what went through her mind, and what was going to happen next. It didn't seem as if she even cared what happened a few seconds ago. Was something wrong? What's on her mind?

"Why have you been fixated on me?", Y/n questioned out of nowhere.

We both stopped walking when she asked. I kept the smile I had on my face, and I answered "Everyone at the academy has been keeping their eye on you. As president, it would be vacuous of me not to pay you some 'extra attention'".

"Right. I understand", Y/n gloomily answered back.

I should've answered back saying I also found her attractive but that wouldn't be good for my image. She already knows that anyway, or she should at least. I'm pretty sure I've made it as clear as can be.