Chapter 13

The walk back home was long and quiet. I enjoyed it though, the soft breeze and butterflies that my dogs chased occasionally. I prefer being out of the house anyway, so as long as it wasn't too dark and empty around me, I probably would've enjoyed it anyway. I arrived at my doorstep and paused for a minute, my actions sinking in. My face flushed a bright red as memories from a few minutes ago flooded in. I flung the door open and released my dogs into the house. "I'm home!", I shouted before bolting up the stairs. Aiko tried greeting me but she was a second too late. She heard the door slam after me which cut her off. She headed back to the kitchen to finish off dinner.

I crashed and rolled over my bed, quickly hitting the floor afterward. I  sat up and cupped my face, rubbing it aggressively. "Stop thinking, stop thinking about it", I repeated in my head trying to stop blushing. I stood up stiffly and went into my bathroom. I turned on the faucet on the bathtub and started to strip as the tub filled. A relaxing warm bath was just what I needed to get my mind off everything. I poured in bath salts and dropped in a lavender-scented bath bomb. It immediately fizzed and turned the water a metallic languid lavender color.  I dipped myself into the water which engulfed my body, relaxing me to its full extent. I took a deep breath and let my mind go blank while my stress (and blush) were washed away.

Half an hour later I finally finished and headed downstairs to have dinner with my father and Aiko. She had made Yaki tempura udon, one of my father's favorite dishes. My father licked his lips when she presented his bowl to him and she blushed in response when he mouthed a thank you. I was a bit suspicious but I just chalked it up to being her employer being impressed and praising her. I ate quietly while Aiko and Dad conversed for what felt like hours. It was most likely my father flirting playfully and Aiko getting more flushed by the second. I ignored it for the most part. My father was a fairly attractive man and he knew it, he often playfully flirted so I was used to it by now. Aiko unfortunately was just another victim of his charm. After we were finished my father offered to help Aiko with the dishes while I went over to the living room.

Aiko started washing the dishes while Y/n's father put away leftovers. Aiko tried to calm her self down but now she couldn't get Daiki out of her head. All she could do was imagine what that conversation could've led. She kept imaging it over and over, until she started to space out, lost in her own thought.

"Aiko, dear?".

Aiko jumped at the familiar voice behind her. She was so flustered she dropped the bowl she had been washing for the past few minutes. The bowl crashed into sink, chipping it and another bowl in the sink. Aiko hands trembled as she looked in to the sink. She could feel Daiki's stare on her, as well as him taking a step forward to where he was almost pressed against her. He loomed over her as he recited "tsk, tsk. I was going to say you've been washing that bowl for a while but, no matter now". "I'm s-so sorry so- sir. I'll clean it up right aw-way", her voice trembled. "Thank you. I would help but I should be leaving to catch my flight now", Daiki responded cooly. "It's been a pleasure, Aiko. See you soon", Daiki kissed Aiko's hand after she rinsed it. Aiko looked away as the man chuckled to himself. 

I said goodbye to my father as he grabbed his bag and headed out to the limo outside. He picked me up and swung me around before kissing me goodbye. 

Word count: 667

Sorry for the short chapter everyone, I just wanted to get something out there. What do you guys think of Daiki and Aiko? Should I continue to build the ship? Other than that, thank you all for reading! Hope you're enjoying the story! Also thank you guys for your wonderful comments and votes! 

Alright, I'll see all you lovlies in the next chapter!