Daiki & Aiko Valentine's Day Special

🌸 This part is canon to the story, but it takes place later on 🌸

"Aiko, all this stress over packing is unnecessary" Daiki assured.

"I apologize but maybe it would be a bit easier to pack if you told me where we are going".

"Nope. Sorry sweetheart, it's a surprise". Aiko pouted in response, Daiki felt a small pang of guilt. He walked up to Aiko and grabbed her by hips, pulling the small woman close to him. Aiko turned a bright red as his large hands practically swallowed her hips, and he whispered into her ear "It'll be worth it, I promise". Daiki twirled her around still keeping her close. "How about when we get there I buy you whatever you need. No need to pack anything then", Daiki suggested in a carefree tone with a matching smile. "S- Daiki, I couldn't let you do that!", Aiko panicked. "You can, and will", he replied cheerily.

Daiki rushed Aiko downstairs and into the limo. They drove all the way to the airport and boarded the flight just a second before they took off. Daiki pushed Aiko into the first class where they finally sat down. Both took a breath of relief as the plane took off.

"How do you like flying" Aiko inquired trying to make conversation.

"Makes me a bit nervous but, I'm sure it'll be no problem" Daiki chatted, he nervously gripped the armrests and bounced his leg. Aiko noticed his distress and placed her hand on top of his. He glanced nervously over at Aiko and noticed her warm smile towards him and he couldn't help but smile back. He picked up her hand and kissed it gently as he exhaled. He mouthed a "Thank you" before he placed his and back down onto the armrest. Aiko took her hand away as Daiki relaxed, but she kept glancing over at Daiki's hand as she rubbed her own. Daiki noticed and smiled lightly when he noticed her fidgeting with her fingers. "Did you want to hold my hand?" he asked cooly. Aiko looked over and blushed slightly. Daiki extended his hand, closed his eyes, and laid back in his seat. He then felt her fingers lightly interlace his. They stayed like that for the rest of the flight.

"Daiki, we've landed", Aiko announced in a hushed tone. Daiki's eyes fluttered open. He looked over at his hand and Aiko's hand was still in his. He chuckled to himself as he noticed how small Aiko's hands were compared to his. The two of them grabbed their carry-on's and headed off the plane. Once they got through security they headed outside to the car that was told to pick them up. "Are you going to tell me where we are now?" Aiko whined. "We're in Okinawa". Aiko's eyes glittered in response. "I've always wanted to visit here!" Aiko chirped. Daiki smiled at Aiko gazing out the window as they drove to their hotel. "Adorable", he thought to himself before noticing his own blush in the reflection of his phone. They soon reached the hotel where the driver was instructed to wait in the lobby while they put their things in their room. "I hope you're ok with me only booking room", Daiki stated as he checked in. "No that's fine", Aiko replied with a nervous tone. "Don't worry, there are two beds" he assured.

After they unpacked Daiki and Aiko went out to buy whatever was needed for the trip. Aiko tried to be as cheap as possible but Daiki wouldn't allow it. He made sure to pick out any luxurious outfit he caught her eyeing. Finally, it was time for her to pick out underwear and a swimsuit. Luckily, Daiki offered to wait outside the store while she picked them out. Aiko went in and found herself thinking "Would Daiki like this one?", "What colors does he like?", "Do I have enough curves for this one?". After panicking over these questions she finally chose an array of sand paid for them. She headed out of the store and greeted Daiki outside. Then they were driven back to the hotel where they started settling into their room. It was already dark out so the pair decided to stay in for the night and just order some food. Aiko went into the bathroom to change while Daiki ordered some soba for dinner.

"Daiki I'm coming out", Aiko announced before stepping out in silk shorts and a matching top. Aiko smiled and blushed nervously, but blushed even more when she saw Daiki. He was lounging on the bed, topless in grey sweatpants, scrolling on his phone. She covered her face as she picked up her clothes out of the bathroom and headed to her bed adjacent to his. She buried her face in a book while Daiki continued to scroll through his phone.

After dinner, both had planned to go to bed since it was pretty late already. Aiko went to bed last. She tried covering herself to get warm, but the hotel was freezing and the sheets were thin. Her shivering was out of control, and she was already curled up into a ball. 

"Are you that cold?", Daiki inquired, Aiko jumped at his deep voice breaking the silence. "No, I'm alright", she responded, teeth chattering. A creaking sound filled the room and Aiko felt the bed dip on the other side of her bed. Daiki slipped under Aiko's cover and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her in once again, pressing her against his warm, muscular frame. Aiko took a deep breath and nuzzled her face into his arm. "Better?" Daiki questioned. "Much better". Aiko stretched out to get more comfortable, which made her butt grind against Daiki. A soft groan escaped his throat, into the nape of Aiko's neck. Aiko jumped at the noise and her heartbeat started to accelerate. "Aiko, if we don't calm down we won't get any sleep tonight", his husky voice growled. Aiko nodded and eventually calmed down. They both slept soundly in each other's arms for the rest of the night.

Hope you enjoyed the special! This week has been pretty depressing for me but writing this fluffy chapter cheered me up. I hope you guys liked this because I really like this ship and it's super cute! The Kirari x Y/n special will be out later today. See you guys later then.

~Intellient Raccoon