ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟?

A couple of weeks had passed since I had had my friends over. Aiko had come back from vacation, and I had met up with Runa again when I was rejected to become a dealer. Something about "not wanting to limit me to just dealing", whatever she meant by that. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirari had something to do with it, she'd probably do anything to keep me gambling. It's starting to get on my nerves, how controlling she is. Though I have to admit, she's still the most gorgeous woman i've ever seen, and I don't know how she always seems so collected.

Aiko snapped her fingers in my face, snapping me out of a trance. "Miss, you've barely touched your breakfast." "I'm sorry Aiko, I'm just a bit distracted today". I was focused on figuring out how to knock Kirari down a peg. I shoveled the rest of my breakfast down and headed out the door, the rest of the morning followed on auto-pilot, until in class when I was called to the student council office. Tensions were still high from the past weeks and this didn't help. As I got up from my seat classmates whispered about me amongst themselves.

Every step I took through the empty hallway echoed eerily. It felt like I was in a horror movie heading into a dangerous situation. A twin set of footsteps started to match mine around the corner. My anxiety started to build, my footsteps slowed but the other steps sped up. I started to step back until the footsteps stopped. Then one by one, as if the person was trying to intimidate me, they started getting closer until I saw a figure around the corner. It was a girl, short hair, the same height as me, and an eyepatch on her left eye. I shivered in place too scared to move. A smile crept up on the girl's face before she uttered "There you are".

I didn't even realize the two people coming up behind me. I felt two people grab my arms, lift me up, and start carrying me forward. "W-what are you doing? Put me down!", I started resisting. The eyepatch girl gestured for the people carrying me to follow her, so they did and took me with them. "Y/n Kaneko, good grades, wealthy family, terrible social standing", The girl in front read aloud. "I wouldn't say terrible" I whispered in response. 

We made it to a small basement-like room where I was roughly sat in a chair at a table with a  slot. I glanced at my surroundings and shivered at the filthy room, I felt like I was going to get an Infection just from being there. The entire room was covered in stains from unknown substances, and it smelt off. Eyepatch girl started to roll her eyes and pace around in the room. "Um, excu-", "Shut up", she interrupted me. "Ok". The door was once again unlocked and busted open as another person was brought in. "Hello Y/n!" Yumeko's cheerful tone greeted me. I waved slightly in her direction. " Yumeko! I'm so glad you made it!", the eyepatch girl dropped to her knees and crawled over to Yumeko as if she were the pope. I had to keep from laughing when Yumeko gave her the most DISGUSTED look I had ever witnessed. 

"So, miss eyepatch lady" I tried getting her attention. "What did you just call me? Eyepatch girl? It's Midari Ikshima, president of the beautification council", she scowled. "Right, so, Midari. Would you mind explaining why Yumeko and I are locked in here?". "Well, now that Yumeko's here I can explain".

"Alright, Y/n. I don't know why, but you're causing quite a stir in the student council. The last time that happened I found my goddess, Yumeko." Midari fawned. "So now I've decided to check you out! Hopefully, you won't disappoint me". Midari leaned in close to my face.

"That still doesn't quite say why Yumeko or myself are here", I added. "Yumeko would you mind elaborating?" I asked.

"Last time I was here I played a game with that perverted pond scum!" Yumeko chimed. 

"Pond scum?!" Midari whined.

"Ugh, another forced gamble" I sighed

"Quit your whining", Midari snapped back. "You came to a gambling school idiot, what did you expect".

She wasn't wrong.

"Hey ladies, take Yumeko to the observation room". At Midari's command, Yumeko was led to an 'observation room' while I stayed with Midari. She sat across from me at the table and we started to inspect each other. "So much for strict dress code", I thought. 

"Alright, just know this before we start", Midari pointed a gun to my face. "If you don't play like my goddess does, I'll shoot your brains out".

"Damn, and Aiko was making my favorite today" I replied nonchalantly.

A/n: Hey ya'll, hope ya enjoyed the chapter, and thanks for reading. I apologize again for not really updating anymore but I STG I WILL FINISH THIS STORY. I just have no idea where I,m going with it. 

I probably won't be updating before Christmas but who knows. If I don't then, Happy Holidays everyone! I love all my readers (especially my commenters, and people who reach out to me on my board), and if ya'll ever want to talk just message me.

One more thing, If you know me personally, and you're reading this story, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME( ya kno who you are).

Ok bye love you guys <3

Word Count: 909