Confess

I heard my phone alarm going off on my bed. My head lifted from the top of the journal as a string of saliva slipped from my mouth. I quickly wiped it away and wiped off the journal with a tissue. I wobbled over to my bed and crashed onto it. I turned off my alarm and attempted to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, Aiko was having none of that "skipping school" nonsense. A few minutes later Aiko gently pushed open my door and brought in my uniform and a tea cart.

" Time to get up, darling", Aiko chirped.

" I hate morning people Aiko" I groaned.

" Don't be like that Miss", Aiko chimed, while pouring a cup of Hibiscus tea.

"Aiko, you know I don't like flower teas" I grumbled.

"You'll like thi-" Aiko chuckled before I interrupted.

"I do not. Like. Flower. Teas", I stated sternly before getting up.

Aiko had a look of shock and frustration on her face. I rubbed my eyes and quickly grabbed my uniform. I rushed to the bathroom with my phone and uniform in hand and slammed the door. I slumped and slid down the door. "Why did I do that" I questioned myself. I went through my morning routine as usual and got dressed. When I stepped out of the bathroom Aiko was gone but, the tea cart was still there. I skeptically stared at the cart. There was a gorgeous, glass, tea set on the top of the beautiful vintage tea cart. I slipped two sugar cubes into the teacup and stirred it. I slowly sipped the warm tea, and it was delightful. The warm sweet liquid warmed and soothed my body. It was amazing, just as Aiko said it would be. I paused, regretting how I acted towards her.

I ran downstairs hoping I could catch Aiko and apologize but I couldn't find her. I decided I'd apologize later when I got home. I said bye to my dogs, locked the doors, and met my driver outside. I was glued to my phone as we drove, the atmosphere was tense, my driver didn't even greet me like usual. We soon arrived at school. I was greeted immediately when I stepped out of the vehicle by Kobayashi.

"Good morning master!" He recited and bowed stiffly.

"Um, morning" I answered awkwardly and patted his head, signaling he should stand up.

As Kobayashi stood up I had a revelation. Kobayashi is actually not bad looking, of course, there are better-looking people out there. But he did not look bad. He had a slight grin and pink tone on his face and offered to carry my bag. I accepted and he escorted me to the entrance of the school.

(Ok so here is what I think of when I think of Kobayashi. For those of you wondering, no he is not a love interest, this is still a KIRARI X READER. Kobayashi just plays a part in everyone getting to know you. And as for the picture, he always was pretty, you just thought he was ugly because of the way he spoke to you. You don't see rude people in a good light. If you don't like how I see him you can imagine him any way you want, It doesn't matter. Also, I got this picture off the internet so I do not know where he is from. I just thought he was pretty)

"My dude had a glow-up", I thought to myself as we neared the entrance

He had this dazed stupid smile on his face the whole walk. It made me a bit nervous, I thought he was plotting something. I looked back every now and again to see if his face changed, but every time he still had that goofy smile on his face. I planned to ask him about it later.

Once we arrived at my classroom door I dismissed him to go to his class. I chatted with Yumeko, Ryota, and Mary before class started. The class was dull, so I had no reason to pay attention. I almost fell asleep but Ryota tapped me and woke me up. I silently thanked him and life went on.

Most of my day blurred together. All that was on my mind was apologizing to Aiko, and what Kobayashi was plotting. He sat by me during lunch, with my permission of course. He sat quietly but it felt like he radiated light. I literally squinted when looking at him. I decided to ask him about it now.

"Kobayashi? What's been up with you today?", I inquired.

" What do you mean master?" Kobayashi chirped back.

" First of all, you can call me y/n like everyone else. Second of all, you've been very... bright today" I stated.

" Can I talk to you in private?" , Kobayashi asked.

I agreed to talk to him, and we both got up and stepped into the hall. Fortunately, it was empty.

" Listen y/n. I wanted to tell you yesterday but you left really quickly"

Another thing I noticed about Kobayashi. His voice is beautiful, it's deep but gentle. Am I sure this is MY Kobayashi? The other day he was a pig, but now he's gorgeous? I started zoning out in thought but Kobayashi snapped and brought me back.

" Yes! You had something to tell me" I chuckled nervously.

"Right! I-I wanted to t-thank you" his voice trembled.

Oh good, this isn't a confession. I thought to myself.

"For what?" I questioned him.

Kobayashi took a deep breath in and started to turn red. I on the other hand started to panic.

Thanks for reading this chapter! I'm kinda tired so I'm go now but I love y'all!
I need a nap

-The Intelligent Raccoon