Kirari & Y/n Valentines Day Special

🌹This part is not canon to the rest of the story🌹

Y/n opened the door to find Kirari, dressed in an electric blue and black kimono with a bouquet of Lillies. "I know it's a cliche but I thought you would enjoy them". A soft smile came over Y/n's face as she took the flowers. "They're lovely Kirari, but what are they for?", Y/n inquired. "I was hoping you would accompany me to the festival for Valentine's day". Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement about Kirari asking her out. Kirari kept the same cool expression she usually had but her face morphed into a nervous expression when Y/n hesitated to answer. "Yes, o-of course!", Y/n chimed while pulling Kirari into the house.

Y/n sat Kirari in the living room. "Just give me a second to change into a  Kimono like yours".

Kirari impatiently fiddled with her Kimono on the couch waiting for Y/n. She started to doze off on the couch. "Kirari!", Y/n's voice called out from upstairs. Kirari jerked awake to Y/n's call and hurried upstairs. "Yes? Y/n?", Kirari called back. "In my room". Kirari tugged open Y/n's door to reveal her attempting to put on a dark jade Kimono. "C-could you help me? I've never actually tied a Kimono myself". Kirari smiled at Y/n's soft embarrassed expression. She then realized this was the perfect time to get her revenge. "Alright, I'll help", Kirari cooed.

Kirari stepped in front of Y/n and undid her Kimono. Y/n grabbed the fabric and pulled it together before it could expose her body. Kirari pouted and responded with "Aww, don't be shy". Kirari's hands pried Y/n's fingers away from the cloth. Y/n let go gently and let the kimono part and slide off her shoulders. "You're so perverted", Y/n smiled while Kirari eyed her. "Exquisite", Kirari whispered while her fingers gently caressed Y/n's waist. She cupped Y/n's chest while her thumbs traced the lace on Y/n's bra. Making her way back down, she started to slip her fingers into Y/n's underwear. Y/n flinched at her cold touch and grabbed Kirari's hands.

"Kirari...", Y/n purred.

"Hm?", Kirari answered in a daze.

"I asked you for help, not for you to touch me... especially like that"

Kirari took her hands away and grumbled at Y/n's response. She wasn't usually this submissive but she knew what could happen if she didn't listen. The couple finally got to tieing Y/n's Kimono and Kirari was in awe.

*I don't know anything about Japanese events or Kimonos but I thought it would be fun to wear one to this festival

*I don't know anything about Japanese events or Kimonos but I thought it would be fun to wear one to this festival. The top one is yours, the bottom one is Kirari's. Hope you like them!

Once you guys arrived at the festival you got some food and took in all the sights

Once you guys arrived at the festival you got some food and took in all the sights. There were tons of shimmering colored lights and people walking around with their significant other. There were also children running around and playing with sparklers. It got dark soon and Kirari called Y/n over from a food stall to watch the fireworks. A lot of people didn't stay long enough to watch them so there was plenty of room.

"Thank you for inviting me to this festival", Y/n chimed.

"You're welcome, I hope you enjoyed yourself"

"I did! I haven't been to a festival in ages so, going again with someone I enjoy being with was really fun"

"So, you enjoy being with me", Kirari restated.

Y/n pulled Kirari closer to her, once again pressing on her waist. "Oh, kitten. I enjoy all the time we spend together". Y/n placed her soft lips onto Kirari's, the taste of vanilla once again purging any thoughts that didn't have to do with this exact moment. Kirari gently kissed back while her breathing synced with Y/n's. This went on for what felt like hours until another 'boom' from the fireworks went off. Kirari flinched and stopped kissing Y/n. She buried her face in Y/n's chest, Y/n could feel her trembling. "Not afraid of thunder, but the sound of it", Y/n thought to herself as she held Kirari close. "Hey, do you want to go home now?" Y/n asked softly. Kirari nodded rapidly as Y/n interlaced her fingers with Kirari's. Y/n pulled Kirari through the crowds and food stalls before walking back to her home.

"Y/n, thank you for the day but I should head home now", Kirari professed embarrassed.

"Don't be silly, you're staying the night", Y/n replied while she unlocked the door.

"I-i don't want t-to b-be..."

"You're not being rude or a burden so just come inside"

Kirari stepped inside and greeted Y/n's dogs. They all relaxed on the couch with some tea before heading to bed. Y/n lent some clothes for Kirari to sleep in. "Thank you, and goodnight", Kirari said before opening the guest room door. "Kirari, where are you going", Y/n inquired while holding open the door to her room. "You wanted to stay with me, didn't you? Come on then", Y/n coaxed. Kirari's sly smile returned as she walked into Y/n's room and got under the covers. Y/n started to do the same and was about to say goodnight, but once she turned off the light Kirari pulled her in and straddled her. "Are you tired already? I was hoping we could... have some fun before bed", Kirari alluded. Y/n groaned and softly smiled at Kirari. She gently grabbed Kirari's hips and turned so Kirari fell off her onto her side. Kirari was about to say something but Y/n covered her mouth and grabbed her thigh with her other hand. Kirari's heartbeat was racing and she was the most excited she'd been in the past few months. "Kitten..." Y/n purred. Kirari let out a strong exhale into Y/n's hand. "Goodnight". Y/n let go of Kirari and turned her back to her. Kirari was shocked. She turned away from Y/n and pouted before flipping back over and glaring at her. Y/n felt her staring daggers into her back. She flipped over to face Kirari and stared back at her. A wave of guilt washed over Y/n when she saw Kirari pouting. Y/n sat up in bed and turned to Kirari. "Stop pouting and come here". Kirari stopped pouting immediately and straddled Y/n's lap.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Y/n questioned.
"As long as you're ok with it. I don't want to pressure you into this"

I'm so sorry this chapter is so late! I was honestly really unmotivated to write this and it's really rushed but I hope you guys liked it! I don't really like writing all this sexual stuff so the rest of this story might be just fluff. Maybe I'll change my mind later on.

Anyway, once again thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments you guys have given this story! I hope I get this much support in my future stories. I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

~Intelligent Raccoon