Welcome to Hyakkaou Private Academy

My alarm on my phone started blaring in my face. I groaned as my eyes slowly opened and squinted at the sunlight shining in through my bay window. I grabbed my phone and quickly shut off the alarm and turned my back on my phone. 

"Ms. Kaneko, please wake up" Aiko greeted me politely, bringing in a breakfast cart in front of her.

I groaned as I sat up and looked at her. I checked the time on my phone, it read 7:45 am. I stretched my arms out, letting out a long yawn. Aiko is my personal maid and assistant. Since I requested to live alone my father hired someone to watch me while he's out traveling. 

"I told you, Aiko, you can call me my first name as well. Just call me "Y/n", I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

" I would love to Miss, but your father has requested for me to do otherwise" Aiko responded.

I rolled my eyes as Aiko handed me a tray of eggs, toast, and veggies. I quickly ate my food and rolled out of bed. Aiko brought in my freshly washed and ironed school uniform and left the room so I could change. "It's a little tight," I thought to myself as I buttoned my blazer. 

I opened the door to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair, and accessorized accordingly. When I was done I headed downstairs and greeted my dearest companions. My dogs.

I own two dogs, one Great Pyrenees, and Rottweiler. My Father had them shipped from the U.S. Pre-trained and I love them very much. They are award-winning dogs, both have won blue ribbons. The Great Pyrenees is Lilac and the Rottweiler is King. 

"Hello, Darlings!" I squealed as my dogs ran towards me. 

"Careful they don't ruin your uniform, Miss. I hear this academy is very strict about their dress code", Aiko warned, while handing me my bag. 

" Sit", I commanded as both my dogs sat obediently. 

"What Academy am I going to again" I questioned Aiko as I patted my dog's heads lovingly.

"Hyakkaou Academy, Miss. You should leave right now if you want to get there on time" Aiko responded, practically shoving me out the door. 

"Um, Alright. Be home soon I guess" I acknowledged, as I stared at the limo parked outside.

I pulled myself together and headed towards the car, with my bag dragging behind me. I stepped into the backseat and greeted my driver. I told him where to take me (politely of course) and I spent the rest of the car ride on my phone.

We approached the school's building and I looked in awe. The school was absolutely gorgeous and enormous. I didn't even realize when the driver pulled to a stop because I was too busy admiring the building. 

"Ms. Kaneko, we're here," The driver said for the fourth time.

"Oh! Thank you", I responded as I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car.

As I stepped out my eyes immediately fixated on this girl I saw who pulled up behind my car. She had these electric blue eyes and lips, and this either bleach blonde or white hair tied in looped braids. I assume she caught me staring because she stopped walking and stared right back at me. I was so intimidated, which I shouldn't have been considering my social status, but I didn't let my intimidation show. Until she smiled and winked at me. I jerked back and shock and covered my face as I continued to walk towards the Main building. 

"Well there goes that first Introduction", I thought to myself.

I started to space out walking forward until I bumped into someone. I apologized immediately as I caught the bag that I was holding as I walked. The girl I bumped Into turned around and stared deep into my eyes. Hers were vibrant red and deep, like pools of bright blood. But the rest of her face was so sweet and innocent looking that I wasn't worried at all. 

" Don't worry about it! Hey I don't recognize you, Are you new here?" The girl questioned quickly.

"Um, yes! I'm Kaneko( y/n). Pleased to make your acquaintance!" I chimed, putting on the sweet act I do when I first meet all people. (I don't mean to all the time, It's just habit now)

" You can call me Yumeko! Hey, your last name is pretty close to my name" Yumeko giggled.

"Yeah, it is" I chuckled nervously.

"Hey, Yumeko! Who are you talking to?", I heard from a distance in from of me.

"Mary!" Yumeko ran ahead of me, so I walked behind her to see what all the commotion was about. 

I saw Yumeko trying to hug this blonde girl, who was holding her back by her forehead. I cocked my head in confusion until the blonde noticed me.

"Hey, what are you staring at!" She hissed at me.

I immediately had the instinct to fight her, but I had to hold back. I wouldn't want my reputation to be ruined already. I clenched my fist around the strap of my bag,  gave an obviously fake smile, and apologized for staring. That took some willpower.

"Awe Mary, don't be mean to our new student!" Yumeko pleaded.

"You're new here?" Mary questioned

"That's correct. I'm Kaneko (y/n). Pleased to meet you", I lied. "It is not a pleasure to meet you", I thought to myself.

"You too I guess. I'm Mary Satome(It sounded weird to say Satome Mary) ", Mary introduced herself.

" Kaneko... That name sounds so familiar" Mary commented.

Hi! Author here. Welcome to the first chapter of this Fanfic. This chapter is a little short and I wanted to write more but, It's pretty late and I wanted to get the first chapter out there. I won't have a proper update schedule since I'm in school but if people start reading this I'll definitely try my hardest to write as much as possible!

Enjoy my Readers!

-The Intelligent Raccoon