Focus

I peered over Kobayashi's shoulder to see Kirari in the distance. She had a pricing glare on her face. I could tell the glare wasn't directed towards me. It was like she was trying to literally stare daggers into Kobayashi as if she were saying "if you continue to look at my property I will END you", with her eyes. She was so focused on Kobayashi she didn't even notice me staring at her. How could anyone not stare? Even when she was angry, she still had those electric blue eyes. They were absolutely mesmerizing and even though they were so bright, they were... so... deep.

Kobayashi noticed me staring behind him and he quickly turned around. When he turned around his face held a cold expression. He turned completely to stone and that's when Kirari started walking towards us. Fear was not the word to describe the feeling Kobayashi and I shared. I quickly grabbed Kobayashi's tag that read "Fido", and dragged him back into the cafeteria. On the way, I whispered to him "we'll talk later". We sat down back at the table with the others with terrified looks on our faces.

" Hey, why do you guys look like that?" Ryota inquired.

"Yeah! You guys look like you've seen a ghost", Itsuki noted.

"Worse", Kobayasi and I said in unison.

*Time skip to the end of the day*

Yumeko, Ryota, Mary, Kobayashi, and I chatted in a classroom while others either stared at me or gambled. Yumeko tried to get me to gamble with her but after a while, she gave up and decided to gamble with someone who didn't know her.

I remembered that I wanted to apologize to Aiko today so I quickly got up and excused myself. I told everyone I had to rush home and they didn't question me. Kobayashi insisted on walking me to my car and I didn't refuse. He followed me around like a lost puppy and did anything I asked of him. He had a completely different attitude than when I first met him. I thought it was adorable so I let him act like this. I called my driver and he said it would only take a few minutes for him to get there.

Kobayashi and I silently waited for my car, and when he pulled up I wished him off. He was about to head back inside but then I caught some pricing eyes starting to head out of the school. I didn't even want to imagine the kind of things Kirari would be able to do to him if she saw him. I quickly reopened the car door and jumped out to catch Kobayashi before he froze in front of Kirari. I immediately grabbed Kobayashi's collar and shoved him into the limo.

" Y-Y/n. W-What are y-you d-doing?", Kobayashi said nervously, his face flushed.

" You'll thank me later. Now buckle in and shut up", I answered

" Y-yes ma'am", Kobayashi stated.

*Kirari's POV*

I saw him being pushed into Y/n's limo and them driving away. My blood was boiling and I wanted to stop that limo immediately but. I had to remain calm and collected. I headed back inside to the student council quarters. There I found Sayaka, Midari, Runa, and Kaede.

"Good Afternoon everyone. None of you are usually here at this time", I commented.

"Madam President, please don't be upset but we set up a meeting" Sayaka trembled.

"And what is this meeting about Sayaka?" I inquired.

" You've been acting weird lately!", Runa commented while sucking on her lollipop.