Chapter 18

Frustration and anxiety, filled me up as I stepped out of the student council room. I hated being cut off, whether the person has more status, or not. Still, I held my tongue and walked away. Lunch wasn't over yet so I made my way back to the cafeteria. The halls were empty and the only thing I could hear was my shoes clacking on the floor. Then, a creaking door and a matching pair of footsteps could be heard. I wasn't alarmed by them until they started to speed up. I started to turn around and my hips were quickly guided through the motion. I then stood before Kirari, tightly gripping my hips the exact way I did to her.

"Hello, Kaneko", she greeted with a sultry smile. "Good afternoon, Madam President", I responded, I didn't dare look her in the eye. She let go of my waist but her hands slowly made their way to the end of my skirt, she started to fiddle with. "It's rude not to look someone in the eye when you're speaking to them". "Yes, it is", I answered. I then turned my face to look at Kirari, and if a look could kill then I would be dead. "Kaneko, I believe I've been very patient with you. And that phone call the other night...", Kirari started to lightly blush. She took her hands off my skirt and placed them on the sides of my face. Her palms were cold but soft and I shivered at her touch. "Kaneko...", she said softly. She started to pull my face towards hers. My lips parted and heart started racing. "Yes?", I whispered. "Don't ever try something like that again. You won't get away with it". She let go, smiled, and continued on her way. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that would go differently. I stood up here in shock asking myself what had just happened. Eventually the footsteps faded and the lunch bell rang. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment for the rest of the day.

The rest of the day went by in what felt like a second. The last bell went off and students went around the school to continue gambling. I was packing up my things before my phone went off. It was a text from Aiko reading " I'm going out to buy some stuff. I'll be out for a few hours". I sighed, I hated being alone in the house. I had my dogs but it's not quite the same as human interaction. I turned to Ryota, Mary, and Yumeko who were chatting and getting ready to leave. Kobayashi and Itsuki walked in together and joined the group. I got up and interrupted the conversation.

"You guys want to come over today? Today it's just me at the house and I don't really want to be by myself". It was mixed reaction from the group. Mary didn't seem to care, as usual. But Yumeko, Itsuki, and Kobayashi seemed super excited about it. But Ryota seemed skeptical and nervous about it. I figured he still doesn't trust me and probably doesn't want to be in a confined area with me, especially my home. "I want to come!", Yumeko chimed, bouncing up and down from excitement. "Me too!", "Me as well!", Mary and Kobayashi commented. "Nah, I'm not really interested in going to anyone's house right now". Mary started to walk towards the door but Yumeko grabbed her and started to attempt to persuade her to come. "Yeah, I think I'm to head home. I've got some homework to do", Ryota lied. He grabbed his bag and headed out the door. Yumeko skipped back over to us with Mary's are in her hand. "Mary's coming too!". "Alright let's leave then", I announced.

Nobody:
Y/n: I'm kaneko the bathroom ghost

IM SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD A CHAPTER LAST WEEK I HAVE NO EXCUSE.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm really excited to write the next one cause I really want to dive into Kobayashi's character. Plus I'm going to be writing in kirari's POV soon.

I was too tired to make this chapter longer plus I hate writing dialogue and there's going to be a lot in the next chapter. Ok that's all. Bye, see you next chapter!

~ The Intelligent Raccoon