Chapter 15

A knock on my door gently woke me up. A honeyed voice calling out "Miss Kaneko?" followed. My eyes fluttered open and the sun almost blinded me, causing my eyes to shut again and a groan to escape my throat. I turned away from the window and rubbed my eyes in attempt to wake up. I heard a clicking noise and then the sound of wheels rolling onto my floorboards. I squinted my eyes and took a deep breath in. The smell of Sencha tea immediatly filled my room and I could see Aiko smiling softly while she poured the steaming tea into a cup. I sat up yawned after greeting Aiko. "Good morning Miss" Aiko greeted back gingerly. I looked over to the cart she rolled in and I saw nothing but a teapot. "Did I not wake up in time for breakfast?" I asked dissapointed. "No ma'am, I was thinking we would go out for breakfast today". Aiko handed me the teacup and awaited my response with pleading eyes. I took a long sip of the tea and stared into the cup before answering "Where would we go?". "There's a new bakery down the road and they sell sweet breakfast foods!", Aiko chirped. I smiled at her excited and cheerful demeanor. "Alright let's go", I chimed back. Aiko's eyes shimmered with excitement and she practically skipped out of my room. I rolled out my bed and started to get ready for the day.

Aiko and I walked through the marketplace into town and entered the bakery. It was warm inside and the smell of vanilla gave me a familiar felling that made my face flush. Aiko's face lit up when we entered the shop and she was super eager to be seated. We were sat at a small table by the display windows they had in the front of the shop. Aiko ordered a water and I ordered a peach bubble tea( or boba tea, or whatever else you call it). Aiko and I chatted as we waited for our drinks. I heard the door chime as it opened and revealed two familiar faces.

I heard footsteps behind me getting louder and then a tight squeeze from behind. "Y/n!", Yumeko squealed with excitement. Mary walked in after her and sighed out "So that's why you dragged me in here". "Hey Yumeko, hi Mary", I replied while hugging Yumeko back. "What are you guys doing here?". "I saw you and your friend in the window and we wanted to join you guys! If you don't mind?" Yumeko inquired. I looked to Aiko and she nodded in Yumeko's direction. I told the two they could join us. They pulled up two chairs and ordered drinks as well.

"By the way, this is Aiko.  Aiko this is Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome", I introduced everyone.

"A pleasure to meet you", Yumeko and Mary said in unison.

"Likewise", Aiko replied in her usual soft tone.

I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IVE BEEN GONE FOR FOREVER NOW AND I WANTED YOU GUYS TO HAVE SOMETHING.
Anyway, I'm sorry for being gone so long without warning but unfortunately I'll probably be gone for a bit longer. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I'm really trying to come back soon! But this story is NOT OVER. I WILL COME BACK TO CONTINUE WRITING IT. I love you guys and I love writing this so just be a bit patient with me and I'll continue writing soon.

Thank you guys so much for all the reads, votes and comments(especially comments they make my day)! Ok I thinks that's everything, luv y'all!

~ The Intelligent Raccoon