(ℂ𝕙:𝟙𝟡) 𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕤

A/n: Hello everyone!
I've returned from the dead, and I'm here to provide you with your favorite kakegurui fanfic fantasies. Just some new info to go over:

1) I no longer have an update schedule, so I'll just be uploading whenever. Uploads hopefully won't be months apart.

2) Chapters are going to have names again. I just miss coming up with names for chapters.

3) thank you everyone who stayed for this story, new & old readers. You all have no idea how much it means to me that you actually want to read the rest of this story. I love seeing all your comments and reads, replying to comments is my favorite thing to do and I try to reply to all of them but lately there's been so many and so little time. I do read every single comment though!

Ok, you're probably waiting for the continuation of the story so without further ado...

We all packed into my limousine and drove off. Everyone in the car chatted, excluding Kobayashi. I started to break away from the ongoing conversation and I tapped on Kobayashi's shoulder. "Hey, are you alright?", I whispered to Kobayashi. "Yeah, I'm just kinda nervous about being in a car with only girls. Especially such powerful ones, that most likely don't like me",His voice quivered in response. I looked back at Itsuki, Yumeko and Mary. They were all laughing and joking with each other(excluding Mary). I hadn't even considered how intimidating they could be. From the stories I had heard, they were all exceptional gamblers, Yumeko had even played against all the student council members & won most her matches. I didn't know why but something inside me switched on that gambling mode. I immediately wanted to play against them as well, I also wanted to see what it was like to play against the best. This was a feeling I had been suppressing for years, it was dangerous. For the rest of the car ride home I tried calming my self down repeating "nothing good comes out of gambling", but that just made me want it more. I wanted... I needed to feel that adrenaline rush. The high I could only get from taking a risk like that.

We pulled up to my house and my driver dropped all of us off. "I'll call when they need to go home", I commented to my driver before he took off. We started walking up to my home. It was a large traditional Japanese home, that was backed up to a beautiful pond behind our garden.

" Y/n, you're home is beautiful!", Yumeko was the first to say something.

"It's ok, pretty big. Kinda pointless when it's just you and your maid that live here". Mary scoffed.

" Aww it's so quaint", Itsuki commented in a falsetto voice.

I just nodded at the girls comments, but I had completely forgotten about Kobayashi for a moment. Once I remembered he had came I looked to my side and he was staring at my house in awe. His eyes were practically sparkling. "Uh, Kobayashi are you alright?", I asked. "It's huge", he mumbled back. I chuckled and pulled him inside while the others followed inside.

Everyone's footsteps echoed throughout the empty lot. It was an unfamiliar sound to me. Aiko was usually home to greet me, I actually started to look forward to it. It was weird to not have anyone home. I hadn't had the house to myself in years. I guess that's why I instinctively invited people over. I subconsciously didn't want to be alone.

"So what now? What do you plan for us to do now Y/n?", Mary questioned, still judging my home.

I gestured for everyone to follow me into the living room. Once everyone had gathered, I pulled a black and gold deck of cards off a shelf and dropped them on my center table. "How bout a few quick games of poker? We can do low stakes and just gamble with some snacks", I suggested to the group.  Yumeko's eyes lit up and practically glowed. It was so familiar... Itsuki clapped her hands and sat down at the table. "Y/n! Bring the snacks!", she chirped. Mary and Kobayashi sat down as well. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an array of snacks to bring back to the living room. Once I entered the room, I observed everyone's different energies. Kobayashi was fiddling with his hair, Itsuki was scheming for sure. Mary was scanning the room and Yumeko was staring right at me biting her bottom lip, eyes still aglow. I jumped back a bit once I noticed, but still sat down between Kobayashi and her. "Oh wait, who's going to deal?", Itsuki commented. "I just assumed since I'm the host-". "I'll do it!" Kobayashi interrupted me. I handed him the deck of cards. I wasn't going to pass up this chance to gamble.

A few games and hours past, The people winning was between Yumeko and I. We had played six games now and we decided this would be the last since everyone needed to head home. "I'm so tired of loosing to you guys!" Mary exclaimed to the group. "Same here", Itsuki commented dejectedly. "Come on! It's the last game guys!" Yumeko whined.  She was probably the only person here who enjoyed this game more than I did. "Yeah come on guys, let's just finish this game", I pleaded. Mary and Itsuki sighed and gave in to Yumeko and I. I ended the game with a Royal Flush. "What! No! Y/n two more games please!", Yumeko begged me. "Yumeko aren't you tired?", I questioned through a yawn. "Never when it comes to gambling", Yumeko answered with a sultry but serious tone. "Come on Yumeko, let's go", Mary dragged Yumeko to the front door. "Thanks for having us!", Itsuki followed them to the door. I walked them out and Kobayashi followed behind me. The girls all loaded into the limo, and Kobayashi was about to before he stopped to say something to me. "You were amazing", He started. "Thank you! But it's no-". " I can't wait to beat you next time" He interrupted me once again. "Next time we won't just be gambling snacks. The stakes will be high, as well as the risks. Be ready", he ended with a serious tone paired with a sinister smile. He then got into the limousine and they all drove away.

Everyone in the car shared a single thought for a moment.

"I will beat her".