Chapter 14

Warning: Sexual themes

My father called Aiko outside and I headed upstairs after he closed the front door. I headed to my room and messed with my phone for a while until I got a call from a random number. 

"Is this Ms. Kaneko?"

" Yes. And you are?" I questioned. 

" This is the president", She replied with a chuckle.

I pulled the phone away from my face and cupped my hand over my mouth. I panicked silently while a soft "Hello?" repeated on my phone, questioning my presence. I shook my head violently and cupped my face in an attempt to calm down. "ok Y/n, you were confident earlier. You can do it again" I whispered to myself as I put the phone back up to my ear.

"Kirari?", I inquired innocently. "How did you get this number?"

"That's a secret~ but you did make it hard for me" Kirari noted.

"I try to keep my life closed off. But I guess that doesn't really matter now". 

"Well, if it makes you feel better your phone number was all I could retrieve".

I paused for a moment wondering about how she was getting info on me. I remained calm though and made a mental note to check around for my number.

"Is there a reason you called, Kirari?". I could hear her shiver over the phone as I said her name.

"Yes, actually. That stunt you pulled at the park"

"Oh?",  I purred. "Did you not enjoy it?"

"W-well, n-not a-all of it". She quivered.

"Mmmh~ that's a shame". I replied. I shifted my weight on the bed so that she could hear it creak over the phone. "It's your own fault though, maybe I would've gone farther if you were being good. Maybe on another day...". Kirari paused, waiting eagerly for me to finish my sentence. I could hear her panting softly over the phone. "If you're good for me, I'll pick up where I left off". I heard a clap over the phone, which I assumed was her hand over her mouth. 

"Oh, Kirari?" I inquired. "Tell me, does even my voice excite you this much, to where you don't want to hear you?"

She went silent.

"That's my queue then. Goodnight, Kitten". I whispered seductively before hanging up. I giggled to myself as I fell back on my bed and started to zone out.

~Kirari's POV~

She ended the call and left me trembling with ecstasy. I couldn't hold my legs still. I turned off my phone as I laid back in my bed and started deep breaths. Her words rung continuously in my head, "I'll pick up where I left off", "Goodnight, Kitten". I could hear my heart racing just from hearing her sultry tone. I hate what she's doing to me. I hate being controlled like this. But it's so... exciting? Thrilling. I'm so enthralled by everything about her. I can't even calm down right now after hearing her voice. This kind of behavior is unacceptable from anyone else but me.

Third Person POV

A few moments earlier~

"Why did you want to see me M- Daiki?" Aiko questioned nervously.

"I just wanted to wish you a proper goodbye, that's all" Daiki responded in his usual low tone. He brought Aiko's hand to his lips and kissed it gently. She blushed and smiled slightly before he gripped her hand and pulled her close to him so that she was pressed against his chest.

"There is something I wanted to ask you though" He whispered close to her like before. "When is the last time I gave you a day off?".

"Well, it has been a while... but I don't mind! This doesn't feel like work anyway".

"Hmmm, I see...". Daiki let go of Aiko's hand. She stepped back so her back was against the door. Daiki took another step forward using his arm as support on the door when he leaned in, towering over her. Aiko's lip quivered as her heart sped.

"How would you like to take a short vacation with me in a few weeks", Daiki asked.  She could practically feel his voice as low vibration.

"Daiki, I don't know"

"Come on! We'll have fun, I promise"

"Doesn't this seem a little unprofessional" Aiko's pitch started to rise. Daiki palmed her cheek.

"It won't be if you don't want it to be".

Aiko froze and turned a dark shade of red. "O-okay then. I'll go".

"Excellent" He smiled, backing up. "I'll call you in the morning with the dates and information.

Daiki waved goodbye and hopped into the car. Aiko slightly waved back as the car drove off. Once it was out of sight Aiko whipped back into the house and slammed the door behind her. Her reddened face was caged behind her hands.  "He's your boss. He. Is. Your. Boss.", Aiko played in her head over and over. Aiko's chest raised and fell, it's pace started to slow down after a few minutes. Aiko hurried back up to her room to attempt to relax for the rest of the night. 

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed chapter 14! Now for a few announcements!

- Chapters will be once a week now. School is limiting my time to write so I'll have to delay chapters. Sorry everyone!

- But in good news, I'm thinking of doing a Valentine's Day special chapter! Two of them actually. They'll most likely be the next chapters out so I hope you enjoy them! There will be one for Y/n and Kirari, and one for Daiki and Aiko. 

- My Haikyuu one-shots are out! Please go check it out if you're into Haikyuu! Also please send requests for it. I only have one chapter out right now but I'm working hard to get more out.

I think that's about it, once again thank you guys for all the wonderful comments and votes. They really make my day! I'll see you guys again in the next chapter!

~Intelligent Raccoon