Electric eyes

I froze in place. A gaze from a girl like that would make anyone stop in their tracks. She radiated power and I was more intimidated than I've been in a long time. She gave me a sly grin and cocked her head. I could feel my body shaking.

"It's rude to stare, especially at the president of the school", her silvery voice stated.

Of course, she's the president my thoughts sarcastically announced in my head.

"Oh, I apologize. I didn't realize I was staring" my voice trembled.

"No need for apologies, especially from a girl like you" She recited.
"I don't believe we've formally met. I am Kirari Momobami, it's a pleasure" Kirari commented.

I regained my composure and stood up straight and arched my back, which made my chest press into my uniform. I felt self-conscious so I returned to a somewhat relaxed state and took a breath.

"(Y/n) Kaneko. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance", I expressed.

Kirari looked me up and down again and bit her lip slightly. I could feel my face heating up and I took a step back in surprise. That only made her look more pleased and she started moving towards me. I moved so quickly I backed myself into the wall. Kirari smirked and walked towards me. She pressed me against the wall and put her hand on the left side of me on the wall, I was pinned between the sinks and Kirari. My heart started racing and I started to panic. I started breathing fast and heavy and Kirari could see this wasn't a game anymore. She stepped back, taking her arm off the wall. My eyes had started to water and I ran out of the bathroom.

Kirari's POV

I didn't mean to cause her so much panic. I just wanted to... I don't know what I intended to do! Why is she so important, why so... fascinating?  It's just me finding her attractive. That's it. Nothing more.
I took a pause. I need to see her file. NOW.

I quickly walked to my office where Sayaka was waiting for me.

"Madam P-", Sayaka started.

" Sayaka, I need the file on Kaneko, (Y/n). Now, Sayaka" I announced. 

Sayaka rushed over to the cabinets and swiftly grabbed the file and placed the documents on my desk. I thanked her and ushered her out of my office. I sat down to scan over the documents. 

Knowing about her will calm me down. That's what I kept telling myself. Her student file... here we go.

Student Name: (y/n) Kaneko

GPA: 4.0

Age: 18

Parents/Guardians: Unknown

Criminal record: Unknown

Personal contact: Unknown

Other contacts: xxx-xxx-xxxx (Aiko's number)

Home address: Unknown

Medical Records: Unknown

Transferred from: Unknown

I sat in shock. She's a mystery. Wait.

I quickly searched up the name Kaneko. Dozens of news reports came up. I skimmed over dozens of them. They mention her family and their interviews but. No names, faces are blurred, and in video's their voices are distorted. They went to quite a bit of trouble censoring themselves this much. Which only provokes me more.

(Y/n), how are you doing to me? It seems like another big fish has entered my tank and for the first time, I'm going to enjoy whatever happens. Yumeko. It looks like your friend is going to give you a run for your money.