𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 22

Jungkook yawned and stretched, he looked out and its already pretty sunny. They slept late because they had a movie night Last night.

His face suddenly gone red when he remembered that he almost got out of hand.

Flashback

We were having popcorn, all cuddled up in a big blanket watching a movie. Jungkook refused to stare at tae's cute face the whole night.

"hey kook? Did you do something to me when we got drunk?" Jungkook gave him a confused look, if he's talking about 'that' night then yes.

"yeah I remembered, but I didn't do anything tho" Jungkook gulped, he did something that night that he almost went too far.

"then why is there a red mark on my neck? And my back also hurts" all that Jungkook can think about it oh no..oh no.. Oh no no no no

"we were playing a game and you're already drunk and whoever loses gets pinched anywhere so you lost and I pinched you on the next too hard, I think" Jungkook explained it as an excuse.

What actually happened that night is while tae was sleeping, Jungkook stared at tae. I know it's creepy but he can't help it. He's almost gonna lose his mind.

He did get out of hand, his intention is to kiss him only but he sucked on taes neck. Tae groaning on the other hand but not awake.

Then yeah the next day he pretended that never happened. He looked at taes reaction and he's convinced.

"then why did my back hurt?" ahh that's a different story.

"you acted like a horse and you even asked me to ride behind you, I even have a video. Let me see" what Jungkook is explaining now is true, it actually happened.

Jungkook chuckled when he teased him, tae just gave him a pout which made him coo at his cuteness.

"why do you ask? Were you expecting something dirty?" jungkook lowly on tae's ear, he did that to tease him more, not intentionally to seduct him.

Tae turned to face so close to him. Tae stuttered but Jungkook can't help but stare at his lips. He smashed his lips to taes.

Oh how he missed this.

Tae even kissed him back, Jungkook then grabbed his waist to deepen the kiss. They pulled away Before things get more heated.

Jungkook doesn't want to get on that stage yet, he wants to take things slow.

They are both out of breath from the kiss. Jungkook smiled, staring at taes look right now, a blushing mess. He pecked his forehead.

"I won't go too far...for now" jungkook winked to tease tae more. Jungkook can tell tae is sexually frustrated by his look. It's okay he's not the only one sexually frustrated.

He'll just hold it until the end until that time comes.

End of flashback.

He's still frustrated but he calmed down eventually. He looked at his side and saw tae sleeping so cutely.