𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 24

If you ask Jungkook if he's living his life, he's living his life to the fullest. He slept at taes place and he felt so happy.

Tae nuzzling onto his chest, Jungkook smelling taes scented hair. Jungkook wrapping his arms around tae and thought that he's fragile and he needs to be protected.

He loved this feeling, he wished they could stay like that forever.

Now that he thinks about it, they act all couply when they are not even official yet. He thought if he should ask him or not. But he's still scared that his feelings will be one-sided.

They are at physics class right now, they are quietly teasing each other, in other words flirting. Some are looking at them weirdly right now.

Jungkook smiled so proudly when he showed a drawing of tae. He can see the blush on taes face.

"yah listen to the lesson!" tae whispered shouted as he hit Jungkook on the arm, Jungkook chuckling at him.

Jungkook decided to be cheeky and said "I can't if all I think about is you" he winked.

He saw tae rolled his eyes but he's a blushing mess. Tae started smacking jungkook's thigh which Jungkook doesn't mind.

Then they got caught because they are not listening to the lesson. They sighed in relief that the professor left them off for now.

But Jungkook still decided to tease with tae for a bit, rubbing tae's thigh. Tae teasing back rubbing so close to jungkook's crotch.

Jungkook's holding it in, he doesn't want to get hard right now, it's not a perfect time. He looked at him and saw tae smiling at him cheekily.

"I'll let you off for now" he whispered but tae just smirked and shrugged. He glared at him and let him off for now.

...

"yah! Let me have a bite!" tae said trying to grab jungkook's sandwich, Jungkook raising his hand up to tease him.

"if you give me a kiss then I'll give you a bite" Jungkook made a kissy face, tae jokingly pinched his cheeks.

"ow ow ow" tae giggled when Jungkook held his cheeks in pain. He smiled it off cause tae looks adorable.

"you litte- you're so cute" Jungkook grabbed taes head and rubbed their boss's together. Taes ears suddenly turned red.

'wow its my first time doing that' Jungkook thought

Jungkook is glad that tae finally is comfortable around him. He's happy that tae enjoys his presence. He thinks about maybe asking him out after school.

"yah! Give me some more" tae pointed at jungkook's food. Jungkook smiled and fed him.

The two of them minding their own business, not caring on what's happening around them, their only focus is each other.

"all right all right who asked the other first?" they asked, the two looked at each other with a confused look, though jungkook knows what that question meant.

"what?" the two acted like what does it mean but their friends was not having it. Jungkook looked at his side and saw how nervous tae is.

Tae kept on denying what everyone is asking, Jungkook can't somehow speak.

"I never knew things will end up like this, is the love potion worth it tho?" namjoon said, the two of them froze.

Now that he thinks about it, their relationship is coming close and close but in the end he will have to say the truth.

Their relationship WILL come to an end.

The table has suddenly turned awkward. Jungkook wanted to say something but he thought he might ruin the mood.

He suddenly saw seojoon in the background, waving at him. Seojoon signed language that he wants to talk to kook.

"I'll go to the bathroom love, be right back" jungkook only said this as an excuse to talk to seojoon.

Jungkook got out easily and went to find seojoon. He then saw him around the corner, waiting for him.

"wow u got here easily" seojoon thought tae will go with him.

"yeah...its suddenly awkward on our table" Jungkook sighed in relief that he left the awkward atmosphere.

"u spilled the tea?"

"no..I somehow don't want to tell him the truth" yes Jungkook is scared to tell the truth.

he's still scared, their relationship is going well. He's scared that tae will suddenly cut ties with him because he lied to him.

"why don't you have the guts to say the truth?" seojoon crossed his arms.

"its not that I have the guts...I'm scared that he'll cut ties, our relationship is going really good" seojoon sighed, he also felt that he actually created a plan like this.

But there are some thoughts of seojoon that tae is might have been also been playing with kook. Tae is not that easy to tame.

"are you really sure that he likes you?" he wants to ask again just to make sure.

"yeah..."

"are you REALLY sure?"

"hyung I'm sure he likes me!" jungkook said a little confident

"then you have to tell him the truth, you never know that he'll just accept the fact that you lied to him" seojoon knows he's being a pain now but he doesn't want his best friend hurt.

"look kook...do you think he'll be okay when you said that the 'love potion' is fake?" seojoon saw jungkook's face drops.

Seojoon didn't mean it in that way. He hates himself saying that to his best friend.

"i-I don't know...b-but I'm sure H-he likes me!" seojoon sighed, he has no choice but to believe him, he trusts kook after all.

"if you're sure then I won the bet, you owe me" but he's not backing out the dinner bet.

Jungkook sighed 'of course it's always the dinner'

"yeah fine I'll buy you dinn- t-tae?" they both looked and saw tae. Jungkook's heart is beating fast, he saw tears forming on taes eyes.

'oh no oh no oh no no no no no' (a/n: sorry I had to add it xD if you have tiktok you'll know xD)

"H-hey love W-what are you doing here? I-I was-" he was cut off

"don't act innocent! I heard everything!" tae looked at him, Jungkook started to shake, he wasn't expecting telling the truth like this.

"t-tell me the t-truth! I-is this all j-just a play? I-is it all fake?!" tae clutched onto jungkook's torso. He has no choice anymore, he knows this day will end everything.

"yes...its all fake"

Jungkook closed his eyes and prayed that all of this should be a dream, he doesn't want this reality, a reality tae getting hurt because of him.

Will this be a goodbye?

_____

Hey guys I'm back!
I'm sorry If I took so long, it's been homework here and there and it's tiring. I also have authors block but I will try to update more :)

I'm sorry if there are mistakes but I hope u guys still like this chapter after waiting for long :)

Thank u for understanding and have a nice day :)