𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 26

"rock, paper, scissors!" jin grunted, he showed scissors while jimin showed a rock, jimin celebrated.

"WOOOO hyung's gonna buy lunch!" the group cheered while jin sighed.

"you guys are lucky that I have my wallet today" jin sobbed and drank his juice box.

The group at the hallway chatting, they are still curious on what happened between tae and jungkook. Though the two of them are still not at school. They wondered if they made up or still have a fight.

"where are those two, I need answers" namjoon said, thoughts about yesterday are still in his mind.

"I think they made out and asked each other out" jimin shrugged. That kinda sound dirty but the others somewhat agreed to his point. Then they heard squeals, they turned to see jungkook and tae. The the two looked pretty okay?

"oh tae, I'm glad you're okay!" jimin ran and hugged tae tightly. Jimin then noticed tae wearing a scarf in a sunny day.

Jimin stared at tae closely, checking him up and down. Tae sweats as he tried to stay still and ignore jimin's stare. Jimin also stared at jungkook up and down.

"yah stop staring at them like a creep" jin said as he pulled jimin away.

"oi it's hot why wear that" jimin tried to take it off but tae quickly moves away from him.

"no no you ain't removing it" tae hid behind jungkook, the others looked at each other with a sus look.

"hmm you're being sus now" jimin stared at tae, tae staring at him nervously. Jimin then stared at jungkook.

"you sure this man didn't do anything" jungkook stood still nervously while jimin's face go closer and closer.

"n-no why" when their faces are about to hit, yoongi swatted jimin away.

"that's enough, seriously though why wear a scarf?" hobi raised an eyebrow. The group moved closer and closer to them, then someone barged in that made tae and jungkook sigh in relief.

"you guys are here!" seojoon embraced tae and jungkook making the group surprised.

"sooo how was last night?" seojoon looked at jungkook and wiggled his eyebrows, jungkook blushed.

"we...uhhh...its great!" jungkook elbowed seojoon's side, seojoon get what jungkook meant.

"ohh... OOOHHHHH... I'm g-glad it's great!" seojoon said and that made the group really more suspicious.

"seriously just say you guys had seggs" yoongi bluntly said.

"YOONGI" the group shouted, surprised on what yoongi said.

"what?" yoongi shrugged, they turned to see tae and jungkook scratching their heads with a blush on their face.

Then jimin yeeted tae's scarf to see a hickey on his neck, no wait he saw 3 hickeys on tae's neck. Jimin squealed and hugged his best friend.

"my baby tae ain't a virgin anymore!" jimin hugged tae pretty tightly.

"so you guys finally confessed?" namjoon asked, tae and jungkook looked at each other and hesitantly nodded

"soooo who asked the other first?" the group stared at them again, tae and jungkook got nervous again. Tae looked at jungkook, jungkook sighed and gave him a nod.

"we still aren't dating" tae said making the group's mouth open and then jin dropping his juice box.

"WHAT????!!!"

_____

When tae was about to explain the bell rang which means it's the start of first class which made the group sigh in frustration.