𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 19

The next day jungkook suddenly woke up early cause he felt hot. Once he stood up, he felt his head pain as he tried to walk to the kitchen.

"ugh my head hurts" jungkook said as he drank his water and after that he sneezed.

He went back to the bedroom as he layed down on the bed, feeling so sick right now. He doesn't even bother to tell tae since he doesn't want him to worry.

He closed his eyes as he tried to sleep, he didn't even bother to buy some medicines.

"jungkook?" jungkook looked and saw jimin at the door, holding some papers.

"jimin? *cough* what are you doing here? *cough* how did you get in?" jungkook asked a bit surprised.

"you should close your door ya know, anyways here are the hw Mrs wanted to give to you" jimin said as jungkook nodded.

"thanks just-*cough* put It on my desk" jimin nodded as he did exactly he was told. Jimin got really worried cause he kept coughing.

"yo kook you okay?" jimin asked worriedly.

"yeah *cough* just some cough" jungkook said, trying to create an excuse so jimin wouldn't worry.

Jimin then went up to jungkook and placed a hand on his forehead, he widened his eyes cause he's hot in temperature.

"damn your not okay bitch, you're burning, Imma go buy some medicines so stay there"

"you know you-*cough* don't have to" jungkook said who still kept on coughing.

"I'm still buying and I'll tell tae you're sick" jungkook widened his eyes.

"no please! I don't want to worry him" jungkook said with begging eyes.

"fine so just stay still and ill buy some medicines" jungkook did what he was told and layed down the bed and annoyed that jimin's stubborn.

Jungkook sighed as he closed his eyes again so he could sleep but he couldn't because he kept on coughing which annoyed him.

Since he couldn't sleep, his stomach rumbled so he went to the kitchen cause he's hungry.

___

Jungkook is just choosing some food to eat at the cabinet in peace until he heard his name being called.

"yah jungkook!" jungkook got surprised as he looked at tae. He groaned cause jimin told tae.

'that stupid dwarf'  jungkook thought and once he's not sick anymore he'll kill him.

But he's even more surprised that tae came cause he thought tae wouldn't bother but oh well their relationship is developing anyways. But he's gald tae came to see him.

"t-tae? H-how did you-" before jungkook can ask, tae immediately went to him and grabbed his wrist.

Tae then pulled jungkook upstairs as he tried to find jungkook's room until he found it and pushed jungkook on the bed.