𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 5
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Its Friday morning, tae started to open his eyes as the sun hits him. He then feel an arm around him. He looked at his side and his eyes widened.

Jungkook, who is still asleep his arms around tae's waist. And oh yeah he's shirtless.

Tae's face got hot cause you know he saw jungkook's six or eight pack. Tae started to panic cause he might get a boner from this.

He tried to wriggle his way out but jungkook kept on pulling him closer.

"don't move" jungkook said in a morning voice as tae shivered cause jungkook's morning voice is HOT.

Tae then stopped and looked at jungkook's features carefully. He can see a small scar on jungkook's cheek, and a mole under his lip.

But over all, tae can't help but fall Inlove with his features.

'no tae stop! Don't get attached!' tae thought and to be honest, he's hiding the fact that he's almost getting attached to jungkook.

he suddenly remembers that he bruised his knee yesterday and jungkook making him food. He also remembered that he fell asleep on the couch.

There are many thoughts in tae's mind when suddenly jungkook started to open his eyes.

"good morning" he said groggily as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Tae gulped when he clearly saw jungkook's chest. Jungkook noticed tae staring so he smirked.

"you can just take a picture" jungkook said with a smirk as tae blushed cause DAMN he looks good.

"w-whatever! J-just wear S-something" tae stuttered feeling shy in jungkooks gaze and he never stuttered before.

Jungkook chuckled and stood up.

"tae? How about we skip class today and just have a date" jungkook smiled as tae rolled his eyes feeling himself blush again.

"sure but you're paying!" jungkook chuckled and went close to tae, his face leaning close to tae's.

Jungkook smiled and pecked tae's cheek.

"great! I'll just go back home to get ready, I'll call you when I arrive back here, kay?" tae just nodded, his heart beating fast.

"bye!" jungkook said putting on his shirt, grabbing his stuff and left. Leaving tae with his beating heart.

He have not felt like this before. Jungkook makes him feel things since the day after he got splashed by a love potion.

'oh yeah the love potion' tae frowned as he remembered the potion will go away soon.

He remembered that jungkook acts that way because of the love potion.

___

"wow" jungkook said as he looked at tae up and down in awe.