𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 11

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 2 𝖽𝖺𝗒 3
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Tae woke up early today and he doesn't know why but he's feeling excited all of a sudden, but he felt he's in a good mood today.

He was seating at the sofa, many thoughts in his mind.

Lately, in his mind, all he thinks about is him and jungkook kissing. He missed jungkook's soft lips against him.

'I wish I could kiss him again' he thought and started feeling flustered.

And then he started to think dirty thoughts, jungkook looking at him seductively while he thrusted his dick in tae's hole.

He then realized what he was thinking.

'shit i don't want to get a boner right now'he thought as he sighed, that would've felt good.

But then he thought what would it feel like jungkook being his lover. Jungkook cuddling with him, holding hands, sweet talks and kisses.

' jungkook? Lover? ' he never thought about that far of their relationship.

'but maybe...it would be nice to be his lover'  he giggled to himself, imagining jungkook as his lover.

But then the love potion gets in the way, making him frown. All of this happened because of the love potion.

Tae checked his phone and sighed, jungkook hasn't texted or called him yet. It already bothers him cause he got used to jungkook texting and calling him in the morning.

He then heard a knock on the door which he immediately go and open it, expecting it will be jungkook but no it's jimin.

"woah you never opened the door this fast" jimin said a bit surprised, tae rolled his eyes.

"whatever, what do you want?" tae asked a bit rudely which made jimin frown.

"jeez so mean, anyways my yoongi texted me that he and hobi got to school early cause they got something to do which I felt sad that I can't walk to school with them together" jimin whined.

"and what has that have to do with me?" tae raised his eyebrow.

"I don't have someone to go to school together sooooo you're my only option, go to school with me?" Jimin asked as tae sighed.

"I'll go get my stuff" jimin smiled and nodded.

"love you bud"

"whatever, wait here" tae closed the door and went to grab his stuff.

He then suddenly got a text from jungkook which he immediately answered.

Ggukie :')  (a/n: tae changed his nickname)
Good morning my love!
Sorry for the late text but I can't walk with you
Today cause I went to school early and I have
To do something :(((

Taetae :)))
Its fine

Ggukie :')
I'm really sorry love 😭
I'll make it up to you :(((

Taetae:)))
Again its fine kook
I'll be heading to school now

Ggukie :')
Alright be careful love!
💜💜💜

Tae sighed a bit dissapointed, he really wanted to walk with jungkook today. He grabbed his stuff and went out, where jimin is still waiting.