𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 28 (End)

After that day, jungkook took tae to many dates, some dates went well while some don't but tae is still pretty happy about it.

They finally learned more about each other, they know what they like, dislike, habits, and others. But THEY STILL WON'T ASK EACH OTHER OUT.

You ask "but you're the author of this book Authornim, yep I know we'll get there"

Then 3 months later, the group decided to go on a trip for Christmas. They decided to go to New York because the Christmas there is gorgeous. (a/n: based on my experience)

It's now December 24th and the group is walking around, waiting for the time to hit 12 midnight. They look around stores, eat some food and more.

They are now currently ice skating, the group having fun skating around. Tae is kinda struggling so jungkook watch him on his back to make sure he doesnt get hurt.

"want me to hold you?" jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"I-I got this" tae said with a pout on his face. The others watch them, giggling at how cute tae looks.

"when will he give him the ring! I can't wait" Jin sobbed, the others looked at him confused.

"what ring??" jimin shook Jin back and forth, begging him to tell jimin.

Before all of this happened, jungkook planned he will finally asking tae out but with something special as an early gift for taes bday.

He didn't tell anybody else except jin. He asked jin for help and jin gladly accepted his help and here they are now.

Jungkook didn't plan when or where but he's waiting for the time to hit 12.

"I guess he didn't tell you guys, too bad" Jin teased and the others started bickering than skating.

"they're getting married already? I thought they didn't ask each other out yet" namjoon asked.

"he said he wanted it to be special, plus tae's birthday is coming up so it's an early present" Jin explained, they nodded as they understood the situation.

They are still talking and not skating so it made question tae so he head towards them.

"what are you guys talking about?" tae asked, jungkook beside him. They immediately sealed their lips as they thought of an excuse.

"we just think where are we gonna go next haha" hobi said as an excuse and tae just shrugged.

"well move your butts cause I'm getting the hang of this now, YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME JIMIN" tae slipped away still a little clumsy while jimin laughed and chased him off.

"did you tell everyone about my plan?" jungkook raised an eyebrow at jin and the others skated like nothing happened.

<>

"I-I'm c-cold" jimin said as he blow heat on his hand, also shaking from the cold.

"I told you to bring gloves, your hand is all red now" yoongi held onto jimin's red hands, heating it up.

"hayss be careful next time not to fall, you got us worried" hobi grabbed his scarf and wore it on jimin.

"ehe" jimin giggled as he grabbed both yoongi and hobi's arms.

Tae watched from behind and glanced at jungkook who is wearing a scarf. He pouted and sighed, he wanted to tell him he's called to but then...jungkook wore his scarf on tae making him blush.

"h-how'd you know"

"I just do" tae smiled, it's been so long that they already knew what was going on between their heads.