𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 18

Its Friday morning, jungkook was having a nice dream where he had a date with tae but he felt something wriggling and remembered he was staying over at tae's house.

Jungkook can feel how tae looks at him so he just pulled him closer.

"don't move" jungkook said in a morning voice. Nobody heard his morning voice, only seojoon tho.

Again jungkook can feel tae staring at him. He wanted to open his eyes and immediately kiss him, but he's gonna take it slow for now. He then slowly started to open his eyes.

"good morning" he said groggily as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. He sat up as he yawned and saw tae drooling over his abs, he smirked.

"you can just take a picture" jungkook said with a smirk. Tae blushed, success in making tae blush.

"w-whatever! J-just wear S-something" jungkook felt surprised cause he never heard tae stutter before. Jungkook chuckled and stood up.

About the dream he had earlier, he wants to have a date now instead of going to school. He can't wait anymore.

"tae? How about we skip class today and just have a date" jungkook said.

"sure but you're paying!" jungkook chuckled and went close to tae, his face leaning close to tae's.

He doesn't know what he's doing but it's time to move forward. The chances are of he kissed tae on the cheek is 1: he'll accept it and 2: he'll either get punched or kicked on the balls and he definitely doesn't want 2.

He wants to kiss tae so badly so he kissed him on the cheek. He waited for a punch or kick but he can see tae blush.

"great! I'll just go back home to get ready, I'll call you when I arrive back here, kay?" tae just nodded, looking away from him.

Jungkook smiled because tae took it nicely, his balls are saved.

"bye!" jungkook said putting on his shirt, grabbing his stuff and left.

Jungkook was driving and thought about the kiss, he knows its just on the cheek but tae's cheek felt so soft. He wonders what would it feel like to kiss him on the lips.

He's really happy that he's celebrating in his car. But then he remembered to make it quick so he'll look good on their date, so he sped up his car.

___

"wow" jungkook said as he looked at tae up and down in awe. He's very pretty.

(a/n: reference photo at chapter 6)

"you look pretty handsome" tae muttered but jungkook still heard him.

(a/n: reference photo at chapter 6 again)

Jungkook smiled and opened the passengers door of his Mercedes-Benz, trying to be a gentlemen.

"shall we?" jungkook smiled, giving a way for tae To go in.

"what a gentlemen" tae giggled, jungkook's heart beats fast. That giggle is cute.

During the car ride, jungkook can see tae texting to someone with an irritated look. He wonders who it was until he felt his phone vibrate, jimin texted him.
(it's kinda traffic? That's why jungkook text while driving? Never thought about this part, sowwy)