𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 17

"j-jungkookie~"

"p-please h-harder"

"uhhh~you're s-so big"

"j-jungkookie~"

Jungkook shot his eyes open and sat straight up. He looked around and of course tae isn't here. He sighed, he had a really 'sexual' dream.

He then saw a buldge under his blanket, he removed and saw that he's hard. Jungkook puts his hands on his face in frustration.

"UGHHHH jungkook you're not in that stage yet, wait a little longer" he talked to himself. He then checked the time and thought its still early before the school starts.

'hmm...might as well finish this off'

He finished himself off while thinking about tae and didn't notice that he's running late.

"oh shit I'm late!" jungkook said as he grabbed his backpack and got to his garage. He's gonna use his car today.

He thought he'll stop by the grocery store nearby to buy strawberries for tae.

...

he ran inside and he looked around the hallway, everybody has gone their classes. He sighed, he couldn't believe he's late.

"yo kook!" he looked and saw seojoon coming up to him with a smile on his face.

"it's been awhile, so how was your progress???"

"it's good! Tae is slowly starting to like me" seojoon slapped jungkook's back cause he's really proud of the boy.

"HA HA HA I knew it's progressing" seojoon smiled as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"aren't you supposed to be in class?" jungkook asked as he squinted his eyes while looking at him.

"the principal called me"

"ohohoho looks like someone's in trouble" jungkook teased as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"hell no! If I would get in trouble I'll cry" seojoon said in exaggeration. I mean it's true, seojoon is smart and he doesn't want to be in trouble, he wants to finish school.

"aren't you supposed to be in class with tae right now?" jungkook's eyes suddenly got wide as he started running to their pe class.

"thanks for the reminder, talk to you next time!" jungkook shouted as seojoon chuckled at jungkook's cuteness.

"baby bunny is growing up, I'm so proud" seojoon smiled and went to the principals office.

...

"jungkook?" he heard tae called, smiled and walked up to him. He passed some boys who are glaring at him but he doesn't care cause all he see is tae.

Jungkook was about to say hi to his love but tae covered his math while the boys in the changing room looked at them weirdly.

Tae got mad and he couldn't help but smile at him, jungkook thought tae is adorable when he's mad.

"yo jungkook why are you late?" jimin asked as jungkook froze.

'im late cause I masturabated but I can't tell you that!'. Jungkook thought as he think of an excuse.

"haha I kinda woke up late" that's the only excuse he can think off as he scratched at the back of his head.