𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 4

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 3
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

The next day~

Tae woke up with sunlight shining on his face. He sat up and grabbed his phone and checked and he has alot of messages.

Of course alot of them are from jungkook.

Tae groaned and just left it on read, he doesn't want to deal him right now. He stood up and do his routine in the bathroom.

Once he finished, he went to the kitchen and just made a sandwich. While eating he was just scrolling through Instagram, suddenly jimin started calling him.

(bold - jimin, italic - taehyung)

On the phone~

Taehyung!!!

Don't shout jeez my ears are gonna break

Where have you been?!

I got home early yesterday, skipping class

Is it because of jungkook?

*sigh* look can we just not talk about him?

Jungkook felt bad yesterday, he kept on texting you but you just left him on seen

Wait, how did you know?

Jungkook just called me, he really wanted to apologise

I don't care

Its not his fault you know? It's the cause of the potion so Dont blame him

...i just-never mind, I'm hanging up

Tae wait-

Call ended ~

Tae sighed and checked the time its already 7 so he grabbed his stuff. Once he opened the door he saw the person he didn't want to see right now.

"jungkook please just leave me alone" tae said, annoyed.

He was about to walk pass him but a hand held his arm. Tae looked at him and jungkook looked at him sadly as he let go of his arm.

"I'm sorry about yesterday my love...im just jealous that you love him than me" jungkook said sadly, tae sighed.

"I don't know jungkook"

"please?" jungkook made a cute face, tae almost cooed at the boy.

"fine" jungkook lit up and hugged the boy.

"thank you my love" tae rolled his eyes and broke the hug.

"don't call me that"

"okay ill just call you tae" jungkook smiled.

"oh and I have something for you!" jungkook grabbed something in his bag.

"here" it was strawberries.

Tae's face suddenly lit up and immediately grabbed it and he looked at jungkook suspiciously.

"how did you know I like strawberries?" tae raised his eyebrow.

"lucky guess" jungkook smiled as tae just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

Jungkook followed him as they went to school.

___

"what are you excuses this time?" Mrs Lee raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"we-"