𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 4
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Again same routine like yesterday, tae wakes up, do his bathroom routine, wear clothes, eat breakfast, open the door and expect someone waiting for him.

But that made tae confused, cause when he opened the door, jungkook isn't there already waiting for him.

Tae didnt know why but just shrugged and walked to school.

...

"wait jungkook didn't walk with you?" jimin asked a bit shocked as tae nodded.

"weird, he always wait for me" jimin smirked and tae know the look on jimin's face.

"what"

"you miss him" tae glared at him and huffed.

"miss him? Pfft why would I?" tae crossed his arms as jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"I know a person who misses someone when I know it" tae tsked and walked past jimin. Jimin laughed and followed tae.

"haha yeah you're funny" tae said sarcastically then girls suddenly came in front of tae.

"Taehyung oppa~ can we have lunch together later?" the girl said in a cute voice making tae almost barf.

"I'm sorry I can't" tae said with a forced smile making the girl pouted.

"please oppaaaa" the girl whined as he tugged on tae's shirt.

"sorry I can't momo, I'm busy" tae said as he removed the girls hand.

"oh right we forgot that you already have a boyfriend who is a nerd oppa" jeongyeon said as tae looked at him shocked while jimin, who is beside him, holding his laughter.

"what"

"don't lie oppa, we saw what happened at the hallway that day" momo said as her friends giggled.

"I can't believe you're dating a nerd oppa" jihyo laughed.

"he's not my boyfriend!" tae said annoyed while jimin laughed beside him.

Tae frustretedly grabbed jimin's wrist and walked away from the girls, still laughing.

They went in the boys changing room since they have PE class. Jimin is still laughing and it's getting on tae's nerves.

"will you fucking stop laughing" tae said angryly.

"o-okay I-ill S-stop" jimin said but he's still laughing.

Tae glared at jimin and jimin eventually stopped laughing and wiped his tears.

"finished?"

"never been better" jimin smiled and made an okay sign, tae rolled his eyes and started to get change into his PE clothes.

Then suddenly the door suddenly opened making the boys in the changing room surprised. It was jungkook who is panting, probably from running.