𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 27

Its the next day, tae's eyes slowly opens as the sun hits his face. He tried to feel if jungkook is beside him so he can cuddle him to sleep more but he didn't feel him beside.

He looks around and didn't see jungkook anywhere in the room. He wants to stand up and look for him but he still feel really sleepy so he took a quick nap again but he heard the door open.

"love?? You still asleep?" jungkook asked, tae is fully awake now because of jungkook, so he just pretended to sleep to tease him.

"heeyy baby? Wake up?" jungkook got close to tae's face as he pokes them, tae didn't budge but giggle in the inside.

'So cute big bunny' tae thought.

"wakee uppp, the food is gonna get cold" jungkook layed beside him and wrapped his arms around tae and pulled him closer, jungkooks head snuggling on tae's nape.

"taeee" jungkook whined, he slid his hands inside tae's shirt and rubbed his tummy. Tae tried to hold in his laughter but in the end he can't hold it anymore.

"AHHAHAHAH S-STOP" jungkook smirked and success and keeps tickling him.

"I knew you were awake" jungkook moves on top of tae and keeps tickling him, tae laughing nonstop.

"n-no wait S-STOP AHAHHA I-"

"hmm? You what?" jungkook just layed on top of tae, tae sighed in relief.

"kook can you move?" tae asked

"why? 5 more minutes" jungkook felt comfy that he suddenly didn't want to get up.

"I need to pee"

_____

"ooo is that what I think it is?" tae sat down  while jungkook grabbed the food and placed it on the table.

"yup! Delicious pancakes made by chef jeon" jungkook smirked and showed of the pancake with strawberry on top cause he knows tae loves them.

Tae giggled and smiled "oh how thoughtful" he took a bite and immediately loves it. Jungkook can tell he loves it.

"glad you love it bear" Jungkook stared at him lovingly, making tae a little bit shy.

Tae then remembered last night, he thought where did everyone go, he still kinda rembered that the place is a mess.

"where are our friends?" tae asked

"them? I kicked them out as soon as they woke up and I had to clean the place quickly for you" Jungkook smiled like nothing happened, tae can tell his smile is devilish.

Now that tae thinks about it, the place is sparkly clean. It's so clean that you can see sparkles and yourself on the walls.

"you could've wake me up, you know I could help" tae pouted, Jungkook cooed at his cuteness.

"you are sleeping so soundly love, I can't disturb you if you look so beautiful while you sleep" tae blushed and doesn't know what to say anymore.

He knows they are still not dating but still acts like a couple around each other. He couldve just said yes when Jungkook asked him out.

'ugh stupid me'  Tae thought, regretting his decisions back then. But hey at least they are getting to know each other more than before.

"oh yeah I forgot to tell you, we're having a date today" tae stopped midway from eating the strawberry and looked at him in shock.

"a-all of a sudden??" tae puts down the strawberry.

"why? You don't want to?" jungkook looked at him sadly and pouted.