𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 3

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 2
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

<edited>

Ring ring ring-

Tae woke up at the sound of the alarm as he groaned. He reached for his phone and checked the time.

"ugh its 8 already?" tae whined cause his class starts at 8:30.

Then suddenly he got a text and groaned, knowing who it was.

Xxx-xxx-xxx
Good morning taetae!
How was your sleep?
I already miss seeing you taetae!

Great, I forgot about him he thought

Change xxx-xxx-xxx to DO NOT ANSWER?
Yes no

He left jungkook's message on seen and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He doesn't care if he's late or not cause it happened a lot of times.

He Finsihed showering and wore some clothes. He just wore a hoodie and some pants since he doesn't have a mood right now in dressing nicely.

He grabbed his stuff and went out. He closed the door and suddenly he jumped.

"fuck!" he jumped cause he got surprised at jungkook who is smiling at him.

Jungkook's wearing colorful baggy clothes again like usual while wearing his round glasses.

Yup a nerd alright (a/n: sorry baby koo)

"hi my loves! How was sleep?" he asked smiling as tae groaned and ignored him and started walking. Jungkook following him.

"will you stop following me" tae said, annoyed, not looking at him.

"we're basically going to the same school so...Nope!" jungkook smiled and walked beside tae.

"do you even care that you're gonna be late for class?"

"not at all! As long as I'm with hyung, I don't care"
Tae stopped walking making jungkook stop as well.

Tae glared at jungkook.

"how did you get my number anyway?" tae stared at jungkook while jungkook just smiled.

"jimin hyung gave it to me yesterday!"

'i' ll kill him later' tae thought.

Tae just rolled his eyes and started running away.

"hyung wait for me!" jungkook shouted and ranned, catching up with him.

___

The two of them finally got to class with their teacher already glaring at them.

"Mr Kim, Mr jeon any excuse?" their teacher raised his eyebrow, arms crossed.

"i-"

"I'm sorry Mrs Lee but me and taehyung woke up late so we just walked together to school, it won't happen again" jungkook said while tae just looked him.

"so you two have slept together?" Mrs Lee asked and tae's eyes widened while the class laughed.

"what?! No i-"

"just sit down, I don't want to hear it" Mrs Lee said as tae groaned and looked for a spot to sit.

Sadly there only 2 vacant seats together at the back as tae sighed and sat down, jungkook following him.